The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'twilight' (60)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fire & Ice .- My Edward&Bella Story

So, just like a lot of other people Edward & Bella are my favorite twilight couple. So I started thinking, what if Bella wasn't just wr…

Started by tika*thecomplexonee♡

2053 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Mrs Hannah Cullen/Pattinson

Blessed

Rosalie Hale's POV   I stood outside me and Emmetts door. I could hear the tv blaring on the other side of it.  I took a deep breath. Why w…

Started by

41 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by PerciphonyAnne

Forever Young {An Edward Cullen Love Story, but NOT WITH BELLA}

What do you do when the person  you loved, the person you were meant to be with was promised to another when he was promised to you first?…

Started by TakeABiteOfMyHeartTonight<3

497 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by TakeABiteOfMyHeartTonight<3

Fortune Favors the Brave- A Twilight and Harry Potter Crossover

A Note from the Author- Well hello Twilight fans! It's been a while since I've written on this site, but I felt the need to share this s…

Started by Koko the Mustache

61 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by ϟNelly Potterϟ

A Life To Remember (pg 13)

Hey guys.[:Just a little insight on my story, Its called a Life To Remember because it goes along the story line of A Walk To Remember by N…

Started by Oh!"I'll be your truth...♥"

7 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Bella Cullen

Blood Chronicles: New Beginnings (Book 1)

* ** *** ** * One night of fire and blood and pain. One night of fighting and death. One night of abandonment...that one night changed my…

Started by Elena Maine ღ

72 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by sakura kurosaki

ThE fLiPpEd ChOicE

Bella is back in high school and this time, she's going to have a much harder choice. Not only does she has to pick between the sweet schoo…

Started by barbieee

18 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by barbieee

Friends and Enemies

Bella is "the wolf girl," so to speak. She spends almost all of her time at La Push, and when the Cullens move into town, she kno…

Started by Julie

220 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by MC,Cullen<3

BitterSweet Fate

This is my take on Rosalie’s life. It’s basically her perspective on everything that happened in Twilight and so forth. I think just lik…

Started by tika*thecomplexonee♡

744 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Tonya Thomas

FORGOTTEN LOVE

FORGOTTEN LOVE In Twilight, James said that Alice has a “protector”, right? And he said he killed him. But what if it wasn't t…

Started by ѼForeverTwilighter

132 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by ѼForeverTwilighter

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service