The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'twilight' (60)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Never Too Late [an Alice Cullen fanfiction]

I do not own any of the characters, events or places within this story. The Twilight Saga belongs to one amazing woman, Stephenie Meyer. I…

Started by Floriann Taylor

6 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Floriann Taylor

A Hard Way to Live

Preface I was a regular girl, ready for college, ready for adventures. until one day someone ruined everything for me.   Chelesa was…

Started by Emma

4 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by ☠ Vampirella ☠

Lonesome Heart

Summary: Bella is just and ordanary girl. She lived in Phenox with her mother and Phil , but out of nowhere Phil says he has a daughter.Bel…

Started by Sofia Michelle Clearwater

49 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by ashmeena sulaman

The Last Song - Twilight

The Last Song - Twilight   This is my first fanfic ever! It's like The Last Song with the Twilight characters in it. It will mostly follow…

Started by Gianna Black

389 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Gianna Black

I Woke Up In Twilight?

Brooke Calvin is a complete twihard and has been every since she has read the first book. When she wishes on her new present, a "magical ne…

Started by Kayla Cullen

83 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Marie Antoniette Cullen

'Til Nothing Comes Between Us(Rated PG-13)

This is a story about a girl named Shiloh Messer who fell in love with a vampire named Vincent, who lives with the Cullens. Shiloh was kidn…

Started by ♥тнє.σƒƒι¢ιαℓ.αℓι¢є.qυαяαηтιηє♥

13 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by ♥тнє.σƒƒι¢ιαℓ.αℓι¢є.qυαяαηтιηє♥

a single wish

this is my first story the first chapter part 1&2 are done by Karli Cullen after that the rest are mine   I was running but from what?…

Started by Karli Voltori

12 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Karli Voltori

Glowing Ember

After I read The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner, I couldn't get one simple question out of my mind: What if Bree lived? The question tur…

Started by Makenna Alice Cullen

35 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Mackenzie

Forever friends or more? an Emmett and Bella story

What would happen if Bella and Emmett grew up together and dated for a while. Then they were both changed. What will happen when they meet…

Started by Alexia Jackson ~*Percy's Girl*~

28 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Alexia Jackson ~*Percy's Girl*~

Portal to Twilight (PG- 13)

Summary: She first saw he movie, the she read the books, then she joined the site. She read and wrote stories,secrety imagening herself as…

Started by Sofia Michelle Clearwater

25 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Sofia Michelle Clearwater

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service