The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Alice' (49)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Vampire

After Breaking dawn, Something happens to Alice's Talent, after she went with Nahuel to learn more about half vampires, Edward and Bella ar…

Started by Asher Swan

45 Mar 21
Reply by Asher Swan

The Selfish Trilogy - One mistake. Many consequences.

Selfish Bella tries to hide her secret from Edward, but when she becomes pregnant with Jacob, that becomes a little complicated. Realizing…

Started by Jesse Desplat

1851 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Jesse Desplat

A Tribe's Miracle

This story is book 3 in a series.  If you have not read A Sister's Love, and A Family's Blessing, message me!  You might want to read those…

Started by Alexandrea Elizabeth Cullen

149 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Alexandrea Elizabeth Cullen

Visions- An Alice One-Shot

Written for Just~Believe~It's fanfiction comp!     WON 3rd PLACE IN THE COMP! THANKYOU SO MUCH TO THOSE WHO VOTED!!!   VisionsAn Alice One…

Started by Mrs Sky Cullen

20 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Mary Alice Brandon Hale

The Twilight's Heat: A Twilight Saga Fan Fiction

The Twilight’s Heat A Twilight Saga Fan Fiction   Prologue:   As I lay here in his arms, in this big brightly colored room, I smile. H…

Started by Envy Breeds Hate

141 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Chris

Twilight Chatroom

Twilight Chatroom A Twilight Saga Fan Fiction Comedy       Summary:   This is a Twilight Saga Fan Fiction that is all in the form of a…

Started by Envy Breeds Hate

3 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by carmelarouk

Love Thy Enemy

What if Edward was part of the CIA, who are hired to kill people. He is knowned to be the best along side Emmett and Jasper. Their job is t…

Started by Alice Cullen** {Elite Pack}

25 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Lizz♥

Best Friends Until The End

This story just popped into my head so dont critisize me plz!!! It's about Edward and Bella but they are best friends. They have known each…

Started by xtheBLEACHEDalchemistx

189 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by MusicIsMyLife<3

It's To Late To Apologize

I was doing one of these stories where Edward's a player and such, but it got deleted and i wanted to do another because it was really fun…

Started by Music=my life

82 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Lizzie Liz

Discovering

Ginny Weasly was just an regular witch, but she wanted to stand out to impress Harry Potter, unfortunately two vampires were hunting in the…

Started by Amanda

45 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by haineko

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service