The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Black' (12)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LEFT FOR DEAD(A JAKE & NESSIE STORY)(completed)<3

hey guys was sitting here reading other fan fics and thats when I got to thinking what if Jake repeats history and leaves Nessie cause he t…

Started by PerciphonyAnne

111 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Summer Love

Dancing Love

Since all the stories got deleted I'm starting a new one and I will only continue with New Love once I post it again. I'm sorry to all my r…

Started by Brittany

54 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Rosie

Renesmee's Diary (Repost)

Hey, readers of the world :) This story is about what I thought would have happened after Breaking Dawn. I posted this story a long time ag…

Started by мadaмe~ғorevergιrl♥™

39 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by the pack,

Never Again (Sequel to Renesmee's Diary) PG13

*Hey there, all you readers. As some of you may know, I wrote a story called Renesmee's Diary and the unfinished sequel to that story, Neve…

65 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Amanda

The Forever Choice: a confusing love and imprint story

Hello everyone! This is my first fanfic ever, and I'm really very excited :) I've wondered about this for a very long time, and I hope writ…

Started by Lilly Laleela

13 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Lilly Laleela

Morning Dew (PG-13)

This is a collab story with me and Gianna Black. NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED! ALL THESE CHARACTERS AND SOME SCENES BELONG TO STEPHEN…

522 May 29, 2011
Reply by мadaмe~ғorevergιrl♥™

Poems From The Heart

I've been writing a lot of poems lately about what's been going on and I thought I should share some of them. A couple might be a little de…

27 May 2, 2011
Reply by мadaмe~ғorevergιrl♥™

The Twilight Comedy... I <3 Boobies (~written by: Alexa, Caroline, Claudia) PG-13

SETH: -walks in with I <3 boobies bracelet- JARED: Oh, I think we should ALL get those bracelets LEAH: Seth! That is offensive! PAUL: It…

Started by OMGitsALEX

31 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by « †‡Bailz Volturi‡† »

Take Me Away *Chapter Four Posted*

Harry Potter FF     Prologue I sighed. "If you do see your father though..." Aunt Bella said to me. "Aunt Bella, why would I see him? He'…

Started by Your Gorgeous Nightmares ;;-

8 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Autball

The Broken Pieces (Non Twilight Related FanFic)

This is fan-fiction is collaborated by my and Jessie Black. Non Twilight Related FanFic!!! Enjoy :)Chapter One: The Dreadful DayAs soon as…

Started by OMGitsALEX

3 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by F*** YOU ALL

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service