The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Charlie' (8)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Designated Visiting Hours

When Bella returned to Forks after running off to rescue Edward, Charlie was ticked off like crazy and he grounded Bella... for life! He kn…

Started by Andra Lee

26 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by dmitri dixon

Bella, the half-blood!!

What if Charlie was a vampire and Bella was his half-vampire daughter whos mother died giving birth to her. She has no idea why she is diff…

Started by Tara Melen

83 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by wolfgirl

Isabella Marie Lestrange-Snape

Hey this is one of my new stories that has to deal with Harry Potter. I have an account on harrypotterfanfiction.com. So don't say I stole…

Started by Brittany

12 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Brittany

Kissing Stars

What of Bella had a sister? And she came to live with her at the end of New Moon? And what if she wasn't so far away from the same thing?  …

Started by Makizzle

6 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Munazil

My Torn-Apart Life: Chapters 5

Chapter 5        We arrived home, and I could barely close the front door before my dad stopped me.      "Bells, there is a problem at la P…

Started by Bellaluver14

6 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Bellaluver14

My Torn-Apart Life

(Takes place after New Moon)   Bella's POV   Chapter 1 - The Problem I stared out of my bedroom window. he was there again, waiting like…

Started by Bellaluver14

20 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Bellaluver14

Daddy!!!

This is a Fic about our three favorite daddys in Twilight: Edward, Carlisle and Charlie. This was supposed to be posted yesterday, to celeb…

Started by paulina

13 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by sarah richardson

Please Kill Me

ALL HUMAN: Bella's mother forces her to move to a small town, Forks, so she can bond with Charlie. She meets someone, but isn't looking for…

Started by →ϟ←ηιķкî®→ϟ←

24 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Switzerland Babe

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service