The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Clearwater' (14)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Angels in the Wings (Ch 4)

"An Angel? You mean like with a halo and wings?" Brady said as he started bouncing up and down. "Shut Up Brady! Let her finish," Embry snap…

Started by Marci Anarchy Clearwater

4 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Chris

Anything For You... Maybe(A Leah imprint story!)

Chapter 1   I had only been  gone 10 minutes, maybe less, but I guess thats all it took.         Yeah, I knew my boy friend was a wolf  and…

Started by PerciphonyAnne

7 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by PerciphonyAnne

I Found Her

Banner by Ffion Davies   This takes two years after Breaking Dawn. Most characters belong to SM.   Its PG-13, for now.....   If you want…

Started by vampandwolflover

1049 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Mihzz Black

Renesmee's Diary (Repost)

Hey, readers of the world :) This story is about what I thought would have happened after Breaking Dawn. I posted this story a long time ag…

Started by мadaмe~ғorevergιrl♥™

39 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by the pack,

Never Again (Sequel to Renesmee's Diary) PG13

*Hey there, all you readers. As some of you may know, I wrote a story called Renesmee's Diary and the unfinished sequel to that story, Neve…

65 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Amanda

The Forever Choice: a confusing love and imprint story

Hello everyone! This is my first fanfic ever, and I'm really very excited :) I've wondered about this for a very long time, and I hope writ…

Started by Lilly Laleela

13 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Lilly Laleela

Poems From The Heart

I've been writing a lot of poems lately about what's been going on and I thought I should share some of them. A couple might be a little de…

27 May 2, 2011
Reply by мadaмe~ғorevergιrl♥™

Angels in the Wings (Ch 3)

Her eyes fluttered open and a pair of gold eyes met his. If Jasper hadn't been looking right at her, he wouldn't have even known she had mo…

6 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Marci Anarchy Clearwater

Angels in the Wings

Embry walked the forest while on patrol. It had been 13 years since Renesmee had born. She was full grown at 18 now and a lot had happened.…

5 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Katherineღ[Fire&Powder]

Evening primrose

Hi, guys! This is my ff about Leah Clearwater. It took me a long time before I've decided to publish my thoughts on this site. I'll startin…

Started by Katja Nessie Black

9 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Katja Nessie Black

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service