The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Collin' (9)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Give Me Love

Give Me Love       From the beginning, Collin was completely against what he was destined to be. He hated the idea of never being in cont…

Started by Jacqueline Steve

14 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Kathy lopez

A Tribe's Miracle

This story is book 3 in a series.  If you have not read A Sister's Love, and A Family's Blessing, message me!  You might want to read those…

Started by Alexandrea Elizabeth Cullen

149 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Alexandrea Elizabeth Cullen

Ignition: A Collin and Brady Imprinting Complication

Chapter Eight Lauren's POV   "All right you love birds, make out time in the forest is over with," a voice said. I could tell it was one of…

4 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Jacqueline Steve

Chapter Seven: Collin's POV   The boys from her group left for the Rez girls. Leaving the girls in their group alone. I was searching for h…

8 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Heavens~$Demon$

Chapter Six Collin's POV "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!?" Jacob yelled at us. We were now back at my house and Lauren was inside, sleep…

3 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Heavens~$Demon$

Chapter FiveLauren's POV I was about to reach my group of friends when I heard my name called. "Lauren?" I can't believe that his voice is…

3 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Heavens~$Demon$

Ignition

Chapter Nine   Collin's POV     "WHAT?!" I yelled and jumped to my feet. "Now, Collin. You have to calm down. You just experienced multiple…

0 Sep 5, 2010

"MAN! Paul!" I bellowed at him. "What?" He asked sweetly. "You spilled milk all over my shorts!" I yelled. "Now, are we crying over spilled…

3 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Jacqueline Steve

Chapter Four: Lauren's POV   Why are this boy's eyes so familiar? I asked myself as he walked closer. Is he going to talk to me? What shoul…

3 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Abbie

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service