The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Cullen' (37)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Forbidden - A Reneslec Story (Renesmee and Alec)

This is my first fanfic on here, so sorry if it's no good! But please could at least someone do me the honour of reading and reviewing this…

Started by EmelineeBaconineeTortalinee

9 Jan 27
Reply by Sumaiya

Visions- An Alice One-Shot

Written for Just~Believe~It's fanfiction comp!     WON 3rd PLACE IN THE COMP! THANKYOU SO MUCH TO THOSE WHO VOTED!!!   VisionsAn Alice One…

Started by Mrs Sky Cullen

20 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Mary Alice Brandon

That was Then, This is Now

i do not own twilight or anything else it all belongs to it's rightful owners -Episode 1- // New York // ***Bella's P.O.V.*** I sat there,…

Started by Bells Swan klutz =)

2 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Renesmee Carlie Cullen

LEFT FOR DEAD(A JAKE & NESSIE STORY)(completed)<3

hey guys was sitting here reading other fan fics and thats when I got to thinking what if Jake repeats history and leaves Nessie cause he t…

Started by PerciphonyAnne

111 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Summer Love

Leah x Edward (?) [If ya want it tell me, and take it!]

The first time I ever had any contact with Edward Cullen was when I smelled him. It was actually... a good smell.  But I had to keep m…

Started by Bre~The~Wolfeh

11 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Bre~The~Wolfeh

The Hidden World

HP/Twilight crossover. Edward leaves Bella in New Moon and she goes back to London to live with her wizarding family. will fate bring these…

Started by XD Mini Minna XD

11 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Denice Cullen

Fireblast - 13+

Hey all! So, after popular demand, I decided to write Fireblast, a Carlisle+Esme fanfic. It's basically an alternate ending to Esme's st…

Started by Mrs Sky Cullen

29 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Tayla Hayley and Tia

Minnie's Banners

Hey there!   I sometimes have some free time for banner making and my fanfictions, so if you need a banner just ask :) I have been making b…

Started by Minnie@FriskyFairytales™

521 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Shantrell Cullen

Discovering

Ginny Weasly was just an regular witch, but she wanted to stand out to impress Harry Potter, unfortunately two vampires were hunting in the…

Started by Amanda

45 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Pikachu>rocks

Dancing Love

Since all the stories got deleted I'm starting a new one and I will only continue with New Love once I post it again. I'm sorry to all my r…

Started by Brittany

54 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Rosie

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service