The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Cullens' (32)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hot Winter, Cold Summer: Twilght Fan Fiction

This Twlight Saga Fan Fiction will be written between two TTS memebers, Jada Blackwater and Envy Breeds Hate, who will alternate between…

Started by Envy Breeds Hate

204 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Jada Blackwater

Twilight Chatroom

Twilight Chatroom A Twilight Saga Fan Fiction Comedy       Summary:   This is a Twilight Saga Fan Fiction that is all in the form of a…

Started by Envy Breeds Hate

3 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by carmelarouk

After The Storm

After The Storm- Chapter 1 -Bella sat in her classroom, bored, just doing her work. Suddenly, she felt the urge to go to the bathroom.She…

Started by Bells Swan klutz =)

20 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Taylor Jordan Duffy

Love is Pain

Love is pain   Chapter 1 Bella's pov I was sitting in the cafeteria with my hood on, Angela, Erik, Jessica and mike were all siting at t…

42 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Taylor Jordan Duffy

The Dawn of a New Forever (The second Forever)

Hey ya'll, this is the second in my series Forever.       Form The End of Foever: *I ran by day, sleeping in the bushes by night, eati…

Started by AreYouGonnaKissMeOrNot(Alyks)

49 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Bella Marie Cullen aka pink

Six Feet Under - A Twilight Fanfic

Plot ;; Nadira Blake died seventeen years ago, killed by her own mother. When the Cullens move to Portland, Oregon, they find that vampires…

Started by ™[pєяpєтuaℓ.ιиѕаиιту]

19 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Kelley Brady

Never again (Edward and Bella story)

Never Again Chapter 1 ~Bella's pov~ When I found out, they were coming back. I really didn't know what to think, I mean what would they thi…

32 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Isabella Marie Cullen

Twilight Wolves

What if when Edward left Bella was pregnant. She gives birth to Renesmee and they both figure out they can shift into animals. With Bella a…

Started by Alice Cullen ~<3

38 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Alice Cullen ~<3

Isabella Marie Lestrange-Snape

Hey this is one of my new stories that has to deal with Harry Potter. I have an account on harrypotterfanfiction.com. So don't say I stole…

Started by Brittany

12 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Brittany

Riding the Firebenders

Edward and Carlisle are missing, the place they were seen last nothing but ash. Adding to the chaos are rumours of terrible creatures, whic…

Started by Phoenix-Flyer

10 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Ashley <3's Ali and Jazz

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service