The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Embry' (17)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Tribe's Miracle

This story is book 3 in a series.  If you have not read A Sister's Love, and A Family's Blessing, message me!  You might want to read those…

Started by Alexandrea Elizabeth Cullen

149 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Alexandrea Elizabeth Cullen

Piecing Her Together and Keeping It Together

What if there was someone for Bella besides Jacob? What if she helped her through it all?   This starts right after Twilight in August. Enj…

Started by vampandwolflover

600 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by vampandwolflover

Forever and Always ~Sequel to Why Love When You Can Hate~ *Seth and Embry Imprint*

**This is the sequel!!! If You haven't read the first one, don't read this one!! Click this sentence to go to the first story! Thank you to…

Started by Vasilia~*Daughter of the moon*~

236 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Kathy lopez

Can they love each other? (Bella and Embry Love story)

This is my first Fan Fic so don't be mean. I just thought of this idea and wanted to know if i should continue with it.     …

Started by Mikayla Warner

14 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Mikayla Warner

The Beginning to The End……

This is a very unique story it will have a sequel!! but i just wanna know if its good so when you read it tell me if you like it and tell y…

Started by Langston Price Smith

7 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Kelley Brady

Never Ending Love

Summary: This is story is Embry's imprinting story. Embry is a over large looking but a normal boy who falls in love with a girl that has s…

Started by luv4evamerikanako

46 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by wolfgirl

Why Love When You Can Hate? {A Seth and Embry Imprint Story} ~COMPLETED!!~

All the Twilight Characters Belong to Stephenie Meyer, except the ones I made up.   Chapter 0: Maya's POV   Do I love him? Or is it hate?…

Started by Vasilia~*Daughter of the moon*~

372 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by κιmвєяℓʏ™

Embry imprints on and Jacobs Daughter

What happens when Embry imprints on Jacobs Daughter?      Chapter1   I awoke with a flash.  I couldn’t believe I dreamed about the day my r…

Started by Kale

18 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by MusicIsMyLife<3

Seduced Suffering Pg-13(might change later on)

Seduced Suffering PG- 13 (Thanks Kaze for the title)A/N A girl gets seduced by a vampire (an incubus there's a description about them in b…

Started by Katara!!!

215 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Katara!!!

Lunar Sunset------ An Embry Imprint Story. Based off of Seth's unfinised story.

Wolf Pack:   Sam(Alpha) Jacob(Betta) Seth Embry Quil Paul Jared Leah Collin Brady Darren Justin Josh Kyle Drew Jayden Carter   *Embry's poi…

Started by Kale

12 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by PerciphonyAnne

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service