The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Emmett' (25)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Tribe's Miracle

This story is book 3 in a series.  If you have not read A Sister's Love, and A Family's Blessing, message me!  You might want to read those…

Started by Alexandrea Elizabeth Cullen

149 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Alexandrea Elizabeth Cullen

Twilight Chatroom

Twilight Chatroom A Twilight Saga Fan Fiction Comedy       Summary:   This is a Twilight Saga Fan Fiction that is all in the form of a…

Started by Envy Breeds Hate

3 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by carmelarouk

Emmett Works At McDonalds- A One-shot

Emmett Works At McDonalds “Hi, welcome to McDonalds! How may I take your order?” I asked, suppressing a laugh. “Hi, can I get a McDouble…

Started by Jesse Desplat

62 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Jesse Desplat

Love Thy Enemy

What if Edward was part of the CIA, who are hired to kill people. He is knowned to be the best along side Emmett and Jasper. Their job is t…

Started by Alice Cullen** {Elite Pack}

25 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Lizz♥

Best Friends Until The End

This story just popped into my head so dont critisize me plz!!! It's about Edward and Bella but they are best friends. They have known each…

Started by xtheBLEACHEDalchemistx

189 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by MusicIsMyLife<3

Sleepless Nights ( Bella & Edward )

ALL HUMAN Bella moves to the rainy town of Forks in an escape from her troubles at home in Phoneix. What happens when she meets Edward? Wil…

Started by Leah Masen

49 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Indiana Louis North.

A Family's Blessing

Part two of a series.  If you havent read A Sister's Love, message me before you read this.   This takes place several years after breaking…

Started by Alexandrea Elizabeth Cullen

161 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by PainfullyShy®

Forever Bound

Summary: Follow the story of six troubled kids. They are not as so much as bad, but are gaurded. Follow as they discover as they find out w…

Started by Telia Williams

9 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Peace*Love*Twilight

Renesmee's Diary (Repost)

Hey, readers of the world :) This story is about what I thought would have happened after Breaking Dawn. I posted this story a long time ag…

Started by мadaмe~ғorevergιrl♥™

39 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by the pack,

Forever Bound

Summary: Follow the journey of six abused kids, that are lost and have no where to go. Follow as they all find the trust and love that each…

Started by Telia McCartney Cullen

7 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Kali' Cullen

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service