The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Esme' (15)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Twilight Chatroom

Twilight Chatroom A Twilight Saga Fan Fiction Comedy       Summary:   This is a Twilight Saga Fan Fiction that is all in the form of a…

Started by Envy Breeds Hate

3 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by carmelarouk

Fireblast - 13+

Hey all! So, after popular demand, I decided to write Fireblast, a Carlisle+Esme fanfic. It's basically an alternate ending to Esme's st…

Started by Mrs Sky Cullen

29 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Tayla Hayley and Tia

Renesmee's Diary (Repost)

Hey, readers of the world :) This story is about what I thought would have happened after Breaking Dawn. I posted this story a long time ag…

Started by мadaмe~ғorevergιrl♥™

39 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by the pack,

Meant to be forever..............

MEANT TO BE FOREVER.............. What if Bella was a VAMPIRE and Edward not......... She and Alice met up with Carlisle, Esme and Ro…

Started by DRISH CULLEN

526 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by DRISH CULLEN

When Dreams Turn into Nightmares

Just when Alice thought that her life was going so well, it was turned upside down in an instant. Will the Cullen family be able to pull th…

Started by Christine J

8 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Christine J

Never Again (Sequel to Renesmee's Diary) PG13

*Hey there, all you readers. As some of you may know, I wrote a story called Renesmee's Diary and the unfinished sequel to that story, Neve…

65 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Amanda

Morning Dew (PG-13)

This is a collab story with me and Gianna Black. NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED! ALL THESE CHARACTERS AND SOME SCENES BELONG TO STEPHEN…

522 May 29, 2011
Reply by мadaмe~ғorevergιrl♥™

Poems From The Heart

I've been writing a lot of poems lately about what's been going on and I thought I should share some of them. A couple might be a little de…

27 May 2, 2011
Reply by мadaмe~ғorevergιrl♥™

Carlisle and Esme - A Life to Remember

Ch 1 In the early 1900’s, there was a women named Esme. Like some very unlucky women, she lost a child. Due to the sadness that the loss of…

Started by Amanda Danelle Smith

0 Jan 10, 2011

A Doctor Who/Twilight Fanfiction- Regenerations (Are Hard)

Regenerations (Are Hard) Introduction   The newly regenerated Time Lady stood at one of the lowest ledges of the cliff face and let the wi…

Started by EleventhDoctorGirl

2 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by EleventhDoctorGirl

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service