The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Forks' (8)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bella, the half-blood!!

What if Charlie was a vampire and Bella was his half-vampire daughter whos mother died giving birth to her. She has no idea why she is diff…

Started by Tara Melen

83 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by wolfgirl

Dancing Love

Since all the stories got deleted I'm starting a new one and I will only continue with New Love once I post it again. I'm sorry to all my r…

Started by Brittany

54 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by MusicIsMyLife<3

Meant to be forever..............

MEANT TO BE FOREVER.............. What if Bella was a VAMPIRE and Edward not......... She and Alice met up with Carlisle, Esme and Ro…

Started by DRISH CULLEN

526 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by DRISH CULLEN

Forever Forgotten

This is another ff for imprints.I give Stephenie Meyer the credit of creating the Twilight Series. Without her we would not be here writing…

Started by winterxsolstice

27 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by winterxsolstice

In Amanda's World

Preface: Ok, so I'm an average Forks girl. I go to the reservation, and I fall in love with one of the hot Quilette guys. His name, Jacob…

Started by Nikki™

2 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Nikki™

Fighting Fate

Fighting Fate   ***Note: Bella is a very famous singer/actress, and she lives in Beverly Hills. Jacob is her boyfriend, and…

Started by ♥Sarra♥

82 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by moe

My Twilight

Hey everyone and welcome to my story! (If you find any grammar mistakes please tell me! I'm not English, so it would be a great help if you…

Started by Minnie@FriskyFairytales™

17 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Minnie@FriskyFairytales™

The Other Side

I am going to scream if they delete my thread again! Honestly, I have no earthly idea why this has been happening, but until I figure it ou…

Started by Sophie

13 May 2, 2010
Reply by Aleah

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service