The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Imprint' (20)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Contradictions

What if Bella and the Cullens left Forks before Renesmee was born? What if Jacob and Leach married each other, out of fear of being lonely…

Started by Sophie

22 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Le Grazie Salvataggio

Bullet Wounds: A Twilight Fan Fiction

Bullet Wounds: A Twilight Fan Fiction By: Envy Breeds Hate (Dajah) Summary -  Bullet Wounds is a Fan Fiction written from Jacob's poi…

Started by Envy Breeds Hate

22 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Kelley Brady

Can they love each other? (Bella and Embry Love story)

This is my first Fan Fic so don't be mean. I just thought of this idea and wanted to know if i should continue with it.     …

Started by Mikayla Warner

14 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Mikayla Warner

I Wanna.... Embry's(Imprint) Story.... Not Your Average Wolf & Vampire Story...Officially (!COM-PLET-ED!)

Original Post Date: October 3, 2009 Okay! Were Gonna do this again!, and as many times as it takes to get this story completed! Thank You…

Started by The-Quellster

1088 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Mihzz Black

Never Ending Love

Summary: This is story is Embry's imprinting story. Embry is a over large looking but a normal boy who falls in love with a girl that has s…

Started by luv4evamerikanako

46 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by wolfgirl

Beginnings-Chapter1-First Day!

An- Okay so this is my story. Please give it a chance. It may be a little rough. But please just give it a chance. Thanks for reading! Pre-…

Started by PeanutJazz930

11 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by PeanutJazz930

~Blood Moon Secerts~

Blood moon secerts!   i have staring updating my fanfiction here it is!   Chapter one: home I woke up to my alarm screeching at me to get u…

Started by Jessica Rose Dever

2 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Jessica Rose Dever

The Dawn of a New Forever (The second Forever)

Hey ya'll, this is the second in my series Forever.       Form The End of Foever: *I ran by day, sleeping in the bushes by night, eati…

Started by AreYouGonnaKissMeOrNot(Alyks)

49 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Bella Marie Cullen aka pink

Embry imprints on and Jacobs Daughter

What happens when Embry imprints on Jacobs Daughter?      Chapter1   I awoke with a flash.  I couldn’t believe I dreamed about the day my r…

Started by Kale

18 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Rosie

Does Love Really Exist? - A Seth Imprint Story

PrefaceIt was dark outside, and everywhere I looked seemed to be filled with the same never ending black hole, that I hoped would eventu…

Started by jΑϒNΣll lØVE ™ - ツ

436 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Rosie

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service