The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Jacob' (82)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Time Won't Let Me Go

Author:  EMHW_Bear Pairing: Jacob/Bella Genre: AH, Romance, Angst, Tragedy, and Comfort Rating: PG13 Beta by: Project Team Beta Work In Pro…

Started by EMHW_Bear

105 Sep 12
Reply by Seugnet du Toit

The Selfish Trilogy - One mistake. Many consequences.

Selfish Bella tries to hide her secret from Edward, but when she becomes pregnant with Jacob, that becomes a little complicated. Realizing…

Started by Jesse Desplat

1852 Aug 13
Reply by Jesse Desplat

The Red Moon Promise

Author: EMHW_Bear Main Characters: Jacob Black, Wolf Pack, & OC Genre/Universe: Post-Breaking Dawn Canon Rating: PG13 Summary:   He Nev…

Started by EMHW_Bear

66 May 29
Reply by EMHW_Bear

The Half-Blood Vampire

The third story in Twilight-Harry Potter Cross-Over, the Half Blood Vampire follows the Cullens as they become further involved in the worl…

Started by Erica

765 Jan 8
Reply by Ɖαωи ˩ɛσи

Bullet Wounds: A Twilight Fan Fiction

Bullet Wounds: A Twilight Fan Fiction By: Envy Breeds Hate (Dajah) Summary -  Bullet Wounds is a Fan Fiction written from Jacob's poi…

Started by Envy Breeds Hate

22 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Kelley Brady

A New Path

Nessie just turned five and it's starting at a new school, where she'll find new people and have new adventures, while hidding who she real…

Started by Constanza Bustos

111 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Amber Elizabeth Black

A New Life

(COMPLETE) Bella, Edward moved to Hannover, NH, to attend to college, where new adventures begins. They are not the only vampires in town.…

Started by Constanza Bustos

471 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Seugnet du Toit

Sunset Forest

They are coming back. Pain is ahead, but also is something that Renesmee never thought of. Love.                         Sunset Forest  …

Started by Marisa Wilson

202 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Chris

Just the Way You Are

When I see your face, Theres not a thing that I would Change Cause You're Amazing Just the way you are     This is my Nessie story to go al…

Started by Vasilia~*Daughter of the moon*~

199 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Kathy lopez

Twilight Chatroom

Twilight Chatroom A Twilight Saga Fan Fiction Comedy       Summary:   This is a Twilight Saga Fan Fiction that is all in the form of a…

Started by Envy Breeds Hate

3 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by carmelarouk

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service