The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Jake' (19)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Tribe's Miracle

This story is book 3 in a series.  If you have not read A Sister's Love, and A Family's Blessing, message me!  You might want to read those…

Started by Alexandrea Elizabeth Cullen

149 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Alexandrea Elizabeth Cullen

Fan Fic awards for the months of February and March!!! Vote now!

Hello to all and welcome to February and March Fan Fic Awards. This will run to the end of March. I plan on running this for each month th…

Started by Delilah Cullen

9 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Delilah Cullen

INCONVENIENCED IMPRINT- PG-13

Chapter one   Nessies POV   Everyone says that being different is a good thing and right in the centre of everyone is my family, they’re al…

Started by kyra

25 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by ¢нαяℓєу Hammonds

The Dawn of a New Forever (The second Forever)

Hey ya'll, this is the second in my series Forever.       Form The End of Foever: *I ran by day, sleeping in the bushes by night, eati…

Started by AreYouGonnaKissMeOrNot(Alyks)

49 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Bella Marie Cullen aka pink

A Family's Blessing

Part two of a series.  If you havent read A Sister's Love, message me before you read this.   This takes place several years after breaking…

Started by Alexandrea Elizabeth Cullen

161 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by PainfullyShy®

Jake and Nessie love story.

Chpter 1:RENESMEE! wake up before Emmett gets up here with a bucket of cold water!"Mom sang "Mom 5 more min. Please” I grumbled back.Then…

Started by Kale

7 Apr 23, 2011

Of course I love You Silly, Your my Imprint

A/N This is a stroy about a Jake imprint. It's Seth's 21st Birthday at the Cullen house, and entertainment comes. Because of that entertain…

Started by Ashley Camero Black 666

16 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Jessica S.

Ice Cream ( A Jacob & Nessie Story )

Hey this is about Jake & Nessie & their life together . Also it's about Nessie's relationship with a half - human & half…

Started by Bianca Hale <3 :)

46 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by lizzie

Beautiful Monster

This story is about Jake and Nessie's daughter Jamie who got the wolf-gene . She imprinted on someone . You will see who when the story beg…

Started by Bianca Hale <3 :)

37 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by lizzie

Gonna Die Playin'.(Idea.)

So I've just thought of a story idea. Please let me know if you think something's wrong or something I should change.c:   Keighluh is a tee…

Started by Xx♪♡♫.ιllιlı.♥Ɩvʏ♥.llιlı.♫♡♪xX

3 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Amy

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service