The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Love' (50)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Vampire

After Breaking dawn, Something happens to Alice's Talent, after she went with Nahuel to learn more about half vampires, Edward and Bella ar…

Started by Asher Swan

45 Mar 21
Reply by Asher Swan

Give Me Love

Give Me Love       From the beginning, Collin was completely against what he was destined to be. He hated the idea of never being in cont…

Started by Jacqueline Steve

14 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Kathy lopez

{Dark Angel's City}~

I decided to re-post my stories cuz i stopped for awhile. I have more time now a days so please look forward to reading more.  Arigato -Kio…

Started by Kiowa Hatake

7 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Kiowa Hatake

The Selfish Trilogy - One mistake. Many consequences.

Selfish Bella tries to hide her secret from Edward, but when she becomes pregnant with Jacob, that becomes a little complicated. Realizing…

Started by Jesse Desplat

1851 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Jesse Desplat

Hot Winter, Cold Summer: Twilght Fan Fiction

This Twlight Saga Fan Fiction will be written between two TTS memebers, Jada Blackwater and Envy Breeds Hate, who will alternate between…

Started by Envy Breeds Hate

204 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Jada Blackwater

Contradictions

What if Bella and the Cullens left Forks before Renesmee was born? What if Jacob and Leach married each other, out of fear of being lonely…

Started by Sophie

22 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Le Grazie Salvataggio

Bullet Wounds: A Twilight Fan Fiction

Bullet Wounds: A Twilight Fan Fiction By: Envy Breeds Hate (Dajah) Summary -  Bullet Wounds is a Fan Fiction written from Jacob's poi…

22 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Kelley Brady

Visions- An Alice One-Shot

Written for Just~Believe~It's fanfiction comp!     WON 3rd PLACE IN THE COMP! THANKYOU SO MUCH TO THOSE WHO VOTED!!!   VisionsAn Alice One…

Started by Mrs Sky Cullen

20 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Mary Alice Brandon

The Twilight's Heat: A Twilight Saga Fan Fiction

The Twilight’s Heat A Twilight Saga Fan Fiction   Prologue:   As I lay here in his arms, in this big brightly colored room, I smile. H…

141 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Chris

The Lycan

A/N So this story is based upon Blink 182's song All The Small Things, and the song Self Esteem by the Offspring... I hope you like my stor…

Started by Ashley Camero Black 666

15 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Ashley Camero Black 666

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service