The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Moon' (35)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Phasing Moon Chapter 24: Stowaway of Secrets

Phasing Moon Chapter 23: http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/phasing-moon-chapter-23-a-cold yes, yes this is SUCH…

Started by Kristin Marie

20 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Seugnet du Toit

Phasing Moon Chapter 23: A Cold Escape

Chapter 22: http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/phasing-moon-chapter-22-dangerYayyy! All the fanfictions are back…

Started by Kristin Marie

16 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Seugnet du Toit

Contradictions

What if Bella and the Cullens left Forks before Renesmee was born? What if Jacob and Leach married each other, out of fear of being lonely…

Started by Sophie

22 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Le Grazie Salvataggio

Piecing Her Together and Keeping It Together

What if there was someone for Bella besides Jacob? What if she helped her through it all?   This starts right after Twilight in August. Enj…

Started by vampandwolflover

600 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by vampandwolflover

Designated Visiting Hours

When Bella returned to Forks after running off to rescue Edward, Charlie was ticked off like crazy and he grounded Bella... for life! He kn…

Started by Andra Lee

26 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by dmitri dixon

Fireblast - 13+

Hey all! So, after popular demand, I decided to write Fireblast, a Carlisle+Esme fanfic. It's basically an alternate ending to Esme's st…

Started by Mrs Sky Cullen

29 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Tayla Hayley and Tia

Full Moon series. Seth POV.(4years after Breaking Dawn)

Hello Twilight fans and Fan ficition lovers!!!  This is once again and hopefully the last time I'm going to move my story The Full Moon ser…

Started by Sofia Michelle Clearwater

52 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Alice Cullen (Keeley)

Dark Moon...[Edward's New Moon] *Completed*

This is my fan fiction I wrote in 2009 - Dark Moon [Edward's New Moon], and I am re-posting it finally all together and in the right ord…

Started by Vampire Girl*aKa Soph*

26 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Vampire Girl*aKa Soph*

Full Moon

Chapter One: Proposal   The telephone rang.  Charlie wasn't home so I ran to answer it. "Hello?" I said into the phone “Bella" said the v…

Started by Grace

15 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crisell

Renesmee's Diary (Repost)

Hey, readers of the world :) This story is about what I thought would have happened after Breaking Dawn. I posted this story a long time ag…

Started by мadaмe~ғorevergιrl♥™

39 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by the pack,

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service