The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Nessie' (19)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Tribe's Miracle

This story is book 3 in a series.  If you have not read A Sister's Love, and A Family's Blessing, message me!  You might want to read those…

Started by Alexandrea Elizabeth Cullen

149 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Alexandrea Elizabeth Cullen

Twilight Chatroom

Twilight Chatroom A Twilight Saga Fan Fiction Comedy       Summary:   This is a Twilight Saga Fan Fiction that is all in the form of a…

Started by Envy Breeds Hate

3 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by carmelarouk

LEFT FOR DEAD(A JAKE & NESSIE STORY)(completed)<3

hey guys was sitting here reading other fan fics and thats when I got to thinking what if Jake repeats history and leaves Nessie cause he t…

Started by PerciphonyAnne

111 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Summer Love

INCONVENIENCED IMPRINT- PG-13

Chapter one   Nessies POV   Everyone says that being different is a good thing and right in the centre of everyone is my family, they’re al…

Started by kyra

25 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by ¢нαяℓєу Hammonds

A Family's Blessing

Part two of a series.  If you havent read A Sister's Love, message me before you read this.   This takes place several years after breaking…

Started by Alexandrea Elizabeth Cullen

161 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by PainfullyShy®

Riding the Firebenders

Edward and Carlisle are missing, the place they were seen last nothing but ash. Adding to the chaos are rumours of terrible creatures, whic…

Started by Phoenix-Flyer

10 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Ashley <3's Ali and Jazz

Jake and Nessie love story.

Chpter 1:RENESMEE! wake up before Emmett gets up here with a bucket of cold water!"Mom sang "Mom 5 more min. Please” I grumbled back.Then…

Started by Kale

7 Apr 23, 2011

The Twilight Comedy... I <3 Boobies (~written by: Alexa, Caroline, Claudia) PG-13

SETH: -walks in with I <3 boobies bracelet- JARED: Oh, I think we should ALL get those bracelets LEAH: Seth! That is offensive! PAUL: It…

Started by OMGitsALEX

31 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by « †‡Bailz Volturi‡† »

Moonlight (A Nessie Story)

This takes place 7 yrs after the Voturi incidence and everything is well. For now.... Review Plzzzzzzzz and i dont mind constructive critic…

Started by Bailey <3 Cullen!

33 Apr 9, 2011

High Noon - Last Chapter

All right guys, here it is! I apologize for the whole fiasco with my story being deleted - I still have no idea what had happened. So I fig…

Started by Twilight Addict

18 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by In <3 with him

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service