The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'New' (34)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Golden Hero Chapter 5: A New Routine

Chapter 4: http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/golden-hero-chapter-4-clearing     Hope you liked! I'll try to get Ch…

Started by Kristin Marie

15 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Seugnet du Toit

Hot Winter, Cold Summer: Twilght Fan Fiction

This Twlight Saga Fan Fiction will be written between two TTS memebers, Jada Blackwater and Envy Breeds Hate, who will alternate between…

Started by Envy Breeds Hate

204 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Jada Blackwater

Contradictions

What if Bella and the Cullens left Forks before Renesmee was born? What if Jacob and Leach married each other, out of fear of being lonely…

Started by Sophie

22 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Le Grazie Salvataggio

Piecing Her Together and Keeping It Together

What if there was someone for Bella besides Jacob? What if she helped her through it all?   This starts right after Twilight in August. Enj…

Started by vampandwolflover

600 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by vampandwolflover

Designated Visiting Hours

When Bella returned to Forks after running off to rescue Edward, Charlie was ticked off like crazy and he grounded Bella... for life! He kn…

Started by Andra Lee

26 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by dmitri dixon

Fireblast - 13+

Hey all! So, after popular demand, I decided to write Fireblast, a Carlisle+Esme fanfic. It's basically an alternate ending to Esme's st…

Started by Mrs Sky Cullen

29 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Tayla Hayley and Tia

It's To Late To Apologize

I was doing one of these stories where Edward's a player and such, but it got deleted and i wanted to do another because it was really fun…

Started by Music=my life

82 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Lizzie Liz

Dark Moon...[Edward's New Moon] *Completed*

This is my fan fiction I wrote in 2009 - Dark Moon [Edward's New Moon], and I am re-posting it finally all together and in the right ord…

Started by Vampire Girl*aKa Soph*

26 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Vampire Girl*aKa Soph*

The Dawn of a New Forever (The second Forever)

Hey ya'll, this is the second in my series Forever.       Form The End of Foever: *I ran by day, sleeping in the bushes by night, eati…

Started by AreYouGonnaKissMeOrNot(Alyks)

49 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Bella Marie Cullen aka pink

Never again (Edward and Bella story)

Never Again Chapter 1 ~Bella's pov~ When I found out, they were coming back. I really didn't know what to think, I mean what would they thi…

Started by Bells Swan klutz =)

32 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Isabella Marie Cullen

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service