The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Pack' (10)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Give Me Love

Give Me Love       From the beginning, Collin was completely against what he was destined to be. He hated the idea of never being in cont…

Started by Jacqueline Steve

14 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Kathy lopez

Hot Winter, Cold Summer: Twilght Fan Fiction

This Twlight Saga Fan Fiction will be written between two TTS memebers, Jada Blackwater and Envy Breeds Hate, who will alternate between…

Started by Envy Breeds Hate

204 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Jada Blackwater

The Beginning to The End……

This is a very unique story it will have a sequel!! but i just wanna know if its good so when you read it tell me if you like it and tell y…

Started by Langston Price Smith

7 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Kelley Brady

Never Ending Love

Summary: This is story is Embry's imprinting story. Embry is a over large looking but a normal boy who falls in love with a girl that has s…

Started by luv4evamerikanako

46 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by wolfgirl

Renesmee's Diary (Repost)

Hey, readers of the world :) This story is about what I thought would have happened after Breaking Dawn. I posted this story a long time ag…

Started by мadaмe~ғorevergιrl♥™

39 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by the pack,

Never Again (Sequel to Renesmee's Diary) PG13

*Hey there, all you readers. As some of you may know, I wrote a story called Renesmee's Diary and the unfinished sequel to that story, Neve…

65 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Amanda

Poems From The Heart

I've been writing a lot of poems lately about what's been going on and I thought I should share some of them. A couple might be a little de…

27 May 2, 2011
Reply by мadaмe~ғorevergιrl♥™

The Twilight Comedy... I <3 Boobies (~written by: Alexa, Caroline, Claudia) PG-13

SETH: -walks in with I <3 boobies bracelet- JARED: Oh, I think we should ALL get those bracelets LEAH: Seth! That is offensive! PAUL: It…

Started by OMGitsALEX

31 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by « †‡Bailz Volturi‡† »

Slayers: Double Edged Blade

How do you choose between what you are and who you are? For Kat, that is a question she will have to answer when she falls in love with a…

Started by Victoria

7 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Amy

Running Scared- Story/Closed Discussion

Summary: Leah, a female shape shifter imprinted on the nomadic vampire, Garrett. This story will take us through the trials and tri…

Started by LFC (Hotstuff)

4 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by LFC (Hotstuff)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service