The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Paul' (9)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Girl Named Echoe.

I took my last breath and said "Goodbye my love." He then whispered into my ear and said      "Echoe I can see your bra." He lau…

Started by Ruthie(Fame is Now Injectable)

61 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Jazmett Luver

Renesmee's Diary (Repost)

Hey, readers of the world :) This story is about what I thought would have happened after Breaking Dawn. I posted this story a long time ag…

Started by мadaмe~ғorevergιrl♥™

39 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by the pack,

Never Again (Sequel to Renesmee's Diary) PG13

*Hey there, all you readers. As some of you may know, I wrote a story called Renesmee's Diary and the unfinished sequel to that story, Neve…

65 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Amanda

Poems From The Heart

I've been writing a lot of poems lately about what's been going on and I thought I should share some of them. A couple might be a little de…

27 May 2, 2011
Reply by мadaмe~ғorevergιrl♥™

Slayers: Double Edged Blade

How do you choose between what you are and who you are? For Kat, that is a question she will have to answer when she falls in love with a…

Started by Victoria

7 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Amy

Ignition: A Collin and Brady Imprinting Complication

Chapter Eight Lauren's POV   "All right you love birds, make out time in the forest is over with," a voice said. I could tell it was one of…

Started by Jacqueline Steve

4 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Jacqueline Steve

Chapter Seven: Collin's POV   The boys from her group left for the Rez girls. Leaving the girls in their group alone. I was searching for h…

8 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Heavens~$Demon$

Unexpected Love Triangles(Emmett, Jacob, Brady) A Rosalie Story

Ok this is a story is about Rosalie Hale she iz 16 and loves her and the people in her life. Rosalie has an HUMONGOUS Flashback and u get t…

Started by Langston Price Smith

16 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Alexandria Basic

"MAN! Paul!" I bellowed at him. "What?" He asked sweetly. "You spilled milk all over my shorts!" I yelled. "Now, are we crying over spilled…

3 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Jacqueline Steve

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service