The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Potter' (9)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Hidden World

HP/Twilight crossover. Edward leaves Bella in New Moon and she goes back to London to live with her wizarding family. will fate bring these…

Started by XD Mini Minna XD

11 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Denice Cullen

Discovering

Ginny Weasly was just an regular witch, but she wanted to stand out to impress Harry Potter, unfortunately two vampires were hunting in the…

Started by Amanda

45 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Pikachu>rocks

Books And The Real World Come Together.

Ann Blake is your typical 16 year old girl expect for one thing she has a gift.She can bring book characters to life.One day she bring t…

Started by Blair Waldorf(Catnip Aka Tayler)

22 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Blair Waldorf(Catnip Aka Tayler)

Renesmee's Diary (Repost)

Hey, readers of the world :) This story is about what I thought would have happened after Breaking Dawn. I posted this story a long time ag…

Started by мadaмe~ғorevergιrl♥™

39 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by the pack,

Never Again (Sequel to Renesmee's Diary) PG13

*Hey there, all you readers. As some of you may know, I wrote a story called Renesmee's Diary and the unfinished sequel to that story, Neve…

65 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Amanda

Poems From The Heart

I've been writing a lot of poems lately about what's been going on and I thought I should share some of them. A couple might be a little de…

27 May 2, 2011
Reply by мadaмe~ғorevergιrl♥™

Take Me Away *Chapter Four Posted*

Harry Potter FF     Prologue I sighed. "If you do see your father though..." Aunt Bella said to me. "Aunt Bella, why would I see him? He'…

Started by Your Gorgeous Nightmares ;;-

8 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Autball

Love at It's Oddest (Hermione's Love story)

Well, Hello. I'm New at this Whole story Writing thing So, Please NO mean Comment's!!   Well, The Story Is ABout Hermione.. and She's In a…

Started by Hermione Granger - Little Lamb❦.

14 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Firestar Becky

July-August Fanfic Awards

Nominate your favorite fanfics for the following category's:  Best Author Most Exciting Story Best Cliffhanger Best Non Edward and Bella Be…

Started by Amanda

6 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Amanda

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service