The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Renesmee' (40)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Forbidden - A Reneslec Story (Renesmee and Alec)

This is my first fanfic on here, so sorry if it's no good! But please could at least someone do me the honour of reading and reviewing this…

Started by EmelineeBaconineeTortalinee

9 Jan 27
Reply by Sumaiya

The Half-Blood Vampire

The third story in Twilight-Harry Potter Cross-Over, the Half Blood Vampire follows the Cullens as they become further involved in the worl…

Started by Erica

765 Jan 8
Reply by Ɖαωи ˩ɛσи

Sunset Forest

They are coming back. Pain is ahead, but also is something that Renesmee never thought of. Love.                         Sunset Forest  …

Started by Marisa Wilson

202 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Chris

Just the Way You Are

When I see your face, Theres not a thing that I would Change Cause You're Amazing Just the way you are     This is my Nessie story to go al…

Started by Vasilia~*Daughter of the moon*~

199 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Kathy lopez

Renesmee's Eternal Dawn

Let's start from the very beginning… Chapter 1 Thirsty… So thirsty… "What's going on?" Her words were quiet, barely a above a whisper. Her…

Started by Makinzlynn Swan

5 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Makinzlynn Swan

Best Friends Until The End

This story just popped into my head so dont critisize me plz!!! It's about Edward and Bella but they are best friends. They have known each…

Started by xtheBLEACHEDalchemistx

189 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by MusicIsMyLife<3

I thought you were the one for me (Renesmee and Jacob)

Chapter One-         I went to Seth's house and knocked on his door. "Renesmee?" S…

Started by Runaway love

10 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Runaway love

Seeking Daylight- COMPLETED

Beautiful Banner By; Andra Lee I have tried my best to edit for spelling punctuation please tell me if I missed anything.  Disclaimer: I d…

Started by TheImprinted(Becki)

77 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Jacqueline Steve

DarkNess

Prologue:  AwareNess "They were very beautiful. So endearing, so enchanting, you can't imagine. You had but to be near them to love them…

Started by Andra Lee

23 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Andra Lee

Discovering

Ginny Weasly was just an regular witch, but she wanted to stand out to impress Harry Potter, unfortunately two vampires were hunting in the…

Started by Amanda

45 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by haineko

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service