The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Romance' (11)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Forgotten Royalty: Chapter 1 (Pg-13)

I decided to re-post my stories cuz i stopped for awhile. I have more time now a days so please look forward to reading more.  Arigato -Kio…

Started by Kiowa Hatake

9 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by Kiowa Hatake

Warning Sign - Bella and Edward Story

About a year ago this I was writing this fanfiction but stopped and as part of my summer to-do list I PROMISED myself I'd finish it.   …

Started by Katie clearwater

47 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Natasha Willson

Payback

Bella Swan is a High School teen that is ignored. But a group of girls change that fact, and she becomes well known.   Disclaimers apply: I…

Started by little-dino

24 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Kelley Brady

A New Girl in a New School

This is like a sequel to twilight, where a new girl moves with her mother to a new city and state, but what she doesn't know is that part o…

Started by ღRɛnɛsmɛɛ Nicolɛ April South™ღ

2 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by ღRɛnɛsmɛɛ Nicolɛ April South™ღ

Pen-Pals

Pen-Pals       Chapter I Bella pov My Life Was Perfect, I had a family, wealth, popularity, friend’s and a boyfriend. I lived in the…

Started by Bells Swan klutz =)

24 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by DOG~LUVER

Never again (Edward and Bella story)

Never Again Chapter 1 ~Bella's pov~ When I found out, they were coming back. I really didn't know what to think, I mean what would they thi…

Started by Bells Swan klutz =)

32 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Isabella Marie Cullen

Bad Romance

Destiny and Michael are the best of friends until someone steps over the friendship line.                                            Prefac…

Started by Marie Antoniette Cullen

5 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Marie Antoniette Cullen

His Majesty's Pleasure

I apologise that this isn't really related to 'The Twilight Saga'...I may post some fan fictions on it but not for now. Until then this a f…

Started by Scarlet Harp

10 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Scarlet Harp

Love Travels

This is a story about Edward and Bella. The thing is that, Bella is going to Rome because her mother, Renee, thinks she needs find love. He…

Started by little-dino

59 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by little-dino

Love Travels

This story is were Bela and Edward are human. Alice is Bella's sister. So Bella's mother wants Bella to go to a place called Rome. Her moth…

Started by little-dino

3 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by Marie Antoniette Cullen

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service