The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Rosalie' (25)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Love Thy Enemy

What if Edward was part of the CIA, who are hired to kill people. He is knowned to be the best along side Emmett and Jasper. Their job is t…

Started by Alice Cullen** {Elite Pack}

25 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Lizz♥

Best Friends Until The End

This story just popped into my head so dont critisize me plz!!! It's about Edward and Bella but they are best friends. They have known each…

Started by xtheBLEACHEDalchemistx

189 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Rosie

Dancing Love

Since all the stories got deleted I'm starting a new one and I will only continue with New Love once I post it again. I'm sorry to all my r…

Started by Brittany

54 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Rosie

Sleepless Nights ( Bella & Edward )

ALL HUMAN Bella moves to the rainy town of Forks in an escape from her troubles at home in Phoneix. What happens when she meets Edward? Wil…

Started by Leah Masen

49 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Indiana Louis North.

Forever Bound

Summary: Follow the story of six troubled kids. They are not as so much as bad, but are gaurded. Follow as they discover as they find out w…

Started by Telia Williams

9 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Peace*Love*Twilight

Renesmee's Diary (Repost)

Hey, readers of the world :) This story is about what I thought would have happened after Breaking Dawn. I posted this story a long time ag…

Started by мadaмe~ғorevergιrl♥™

39 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by the pack,

Forever Bound

Summary: Follow the journey of six abused kids, that are lost and have no where to go. Follow as they all find the trust and love that each…

Started by Telia McCartney Cullen

7 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Kali' Cullen

ThE fLiPpEd ChOicE

Bella is back in high school and this time, she's going to have a much harder choice. Not only does she has to pick between the sweet schoo…

Started by barbieee

18 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by barbieee

Meant to be forever..............

MEANT TO BE FOREVER.............. What if Bella was a VAMPIRE and Edward not......... She and Alice met up with Carlisle, Esme and Ro…

Started by DRISH CULLEN

526 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by DRISH CULLEN

Never Again (Sequel to Renesmee's Diary) PG13

*Hey there, all you readers. As some of you may know, I wrote a story called Renesmee's Diary and the unfinished sequel to that story, Neve…

Started by мadaмe~ғorevergιrl♥™

65 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Amanda

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service