The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Sam' (13)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anything For You... Maybe(A Leah imprint story!)

Chapter 1   I had only been  gone 10 minutes, maybe less, but I guess thats all it took.         Yeah, I knew my boy friend was a wolf  and…

Started by PerciphonyAnne

7 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by PerciphonyAnne

Renesmee's Diary (Repost)

Hey, readers of the world :) This story is about what I thought would have happened after Breaking Dawn. I posted this story a long time ag…

Started by мadaмe~ғorevergιrl♥™

39 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by the pack,

Never Again (Sequel to Renesmee's Diary) PG13

*Hey there, all you readers. As some of you may know, I wrote a story called Renesmee's Diary and the unfinished sequel to that story, Neve…

65 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Amanda

The Forever Choice: a confusing love and imprint story

Hello everyone! This is my first fanfic ever, and I'm really very excited :) I've wondered about this for a very long time, and I hope writ…

Started by Lilly Laleela

13 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Lilly Laleela

My Family, My Friends, My Volturi

This is a fanfiction about vampire Bella moving to Forks with her "twin" sister and two parents, Linda and Chad Swan.  Her sister's name is…

Started by « †‡Bailz Volturi‡† »

14 May 24, 2011
Reply by jOyCE

Poems From The Heart

I've been writing a lot of poems lately about what's been going on and I thought I should share some of them. A couple might be a little de…

27 May 2, 2011
Reply by мadaмe~ғorevergιrl♥™

The Twilight Comedy... I <3 Boobies (~written by: Alexa, Caroline, Claudia) PG-13

SETH: -walks in with I <3 boobies bracelet- JARED: Oh, I think we should ALL get those bracelets LEAH: Seth! That is offensive! PAUL: It…

Started by OMGitsALEX

31 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by « †‡Bailz Volturi‡† »

My FF----> Stranger Lover

Lily's POV     ' So me and Lily are going Christmas shopping. Anything you want us to pick up?'   Myself, Emily, Sam, Seth and Jake were sa…

Started by ♥K Bee♥

7 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by ♥K Bee♥

I'm going to start a Jensen Ackles fanfic.

Would you read it? If I get enough readers, I will start it for sure. Jensen Ackles is Dean Winchester from Supernatural. :]It might be a l…

Started by ℓiℓℓy

18 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by ℓiℓℓy

Ignition: A Collin and Brady Imprinting Complication

Chapter Six Collin's POV "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!?" Jacob yelled at us. We were now back at my house and Lauren was inside, sleep…

Started by Jacqueline Steve

3 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Heavens~$Demon$

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service