The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Seth' (41)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Time Won't Let Me Go

Author:  EMHW_Bear Pairing: Jacob/Bella Genre: AH, Romance, Angst, Tragedy, and Comfort Rating: PG13 Beta by: Project Team Beta Work In Pro…

Started by EMHW_Bear

105 Sep 12
Reply by Seugnet du Toit

A Tribe's Miracle

This story is book 3 in a series.  If you have not read A Sister's Love, and A Family's Blessing, message me!  You might want to read those…

Started by Alexandrea Elizabeth Cullen

149 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Alexandrea Elizabeth Cullen

Angels in the Wings (Ch 4)

"An Angel? You mean like with a halo and wings?" Brady said as he started bouncing up and down. "Shut Up Brady! Let her finish," Embry snap…

Started by Marci Anarchy Clearwater

4 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Chris

Forever and Always ~Sequel to Why Love When You Can Hate~ *Seth and Embry Imprint*

**This is the sequel!!! If You haven't read the first one, don't read this one!! Click this sentence to go to the first story! Thank you to…

Started by Vasilia~*Daughter of the moon*~

236 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Kathy lopez

Anything For You... Maybe(A Leah imprint story!)

Chapter 1   I had only been  gone 10 minutes, maybe less, but I guess thats all it took.         Yeah, I knew my boy friend was a wolf  and…

Started by PerciphonyAnne

7 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by PerciphonyAnne

The Lycan

A/N So this story is based upon Blink 182's song All The Small Things, and the song Self Esteem by the Offspring... I hope you like my stor…

Started by Ashley Camero Black 666

15 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Ashley Camero Black 666

Betraying Love

This imprint story is basically about how one night can change everything. It's funny how your life can seem normal at one point and then…

Started by HeartStealer™

137 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Mihzz Black

I Found Her

Banner by Ffion Davies   This takes two years after Breaking Dawn. Most characters belong to SM.   Its PG-13, for now.....   If you want…

Started by vampandwolflover

1049 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Mihzz Black

I thought you were the one for me (Renesmee and Jacob)

Chapter One-         I went to Seth's house and knocked on his door. "Renesmee?" S…

Started by You Are The Heart

10 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by You Are The Heart

Full Moon series. Seth POV.(4years after Breaking Dawn)

Hello Twilight fans and Fan ficition lovers!!!  This is once again and hopefully the last time I'm going to move my story The Full Moon ser…

Started by Sofia Michelle Clearwater

52 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Alice Cullen (Keeley)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service