The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Story' (11)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Embry imprints on and Jacobs Daughter

What happens when Embry imprints on Jacobs Daughter?      Chapter1   I awoke with a flash.  I couldn’t believe I dreamed about the day my r…

Started by Kale

18 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Rosie

Cassie's Banners!

Hey, I'm Cassie, or, iFeltHope99. This is my banner shop. It's open and ready for...bannering, or whatever you call it =) Here are some pre…

Started by ιғ ι dιe yoυɴɢ

3 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by ιғ ι dιe yoυɴɢ

The Noon Moon (Renesmee's life after Breaking Dawn)

Renesmee and Jacob find themselves surrounded by problem after problem...It's as if time is repeating itself with these 2 mythical creature…

Started by Rose Volturi

57 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Alice Cullen (Keeley)

Fear (A Jacob and Renesmee Love Story)

Renesmee finds herself in another disaster...Surrounded by pain, heartache, and betrayal...And It starts with.....Death of a loved one   I…

Started by Rose Volturi

68 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Rose Volturi

A Doctor Who/Twilight Fanfiction- Regenerations (Are Hard)

Regenerations (Are Hard) Introduction   The newly regenerated Time Lady stood at one of the lowest ledges of the cliff face and let the wi…

Started by EleventhDoctorGirl

2 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by EleventhDoctorGirl

My Weakness

Chapter 1 Part I       I let my hand softly graze picture frame after picture frame. My life in picture form would always sit on my m…

Started by Morgan (Beka)

2 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Bella swan

Jaden and Ana Imprint Story

This is a story about a girl that imprints on Jaden Smith. How will Jaden react? Will their love survive Hollywood or will Ana's past fami…

Started by Marie Antoniette Cullen

3 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Marie Antoniette Cullen

A Forbidden Love : A Bella and Jasper/ Alice and Edward Love Story

What if Bella found the Cullens after she was bitten?          What if the Cullens thought that Edward and Bella belonged together…

Started by Marie Antoniette Cullen

22 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Marie Antoniette Cullen

The Only Exception

Hi! Thanks for taking your time to read this! My Fancic is basically this :   Bella lives with her mother,14 year-old siter(Elizabeth), and…

Started by Annjulie

119 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Annjulie

July-August Fanfic Awards

Nominate your favorite fanfics for the following category's:  Best Author Most Exciting Story Best Cliffhanger Best Non Edward and Bella Be…

Started by Amanda

6 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Amanda

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service