The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Tanya' (8)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

That was Then, This is Now

i do not own twilight or anything else it all belongs to it's rightful owners -Episode 1- // New York // ***Bella's P.O.V.*** I sat there,…

Started by Bells Swan klutz =)

2 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Renesmee Carlie Cullen

After The Storm

After The Storm- Chapter 1 -Bella sat in her classroom, bored, just doing her work. Suddenly, she felt the urge to go to the bathroom.She…

20 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Taylor Jordan Duffy

Love is Pain

Love is pain   Chapter 1 Bella's pov I was sitting in the cafeteria with my hood on, Angela, Erik, Jessica and mike were all siting at t…

42 Oct 20, 2011

Rong one

Rong one         Ps:when you read the story lisin to this song   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn0LFzm3fpQ   (it brings mood to the sto…

16 Oct 20, 2011

Losing Love

Bella and Edward have been best friends since infancy. When they were eighteen years old, Bella falls for Edward, and has her heart bro…

Started by Julie

318 Oct 13, 2011

Sleepless Nights ( Bella & Edward )

ALL HUMAN Bella moves to the rainy town of Forks in an escape from her troubles at home in Phoneix. What happens when she meets Edward? Wil…

Started by Leah Masen

49 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Indiana Louis North.

Never again (Edward and Bella story)

Never Again Chapter 1 ~Bella's pov~ When I found out, they were coming back. I really didn't know what to think, I mean what would they thi…

32 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Isabella Marie Cullen

Fight To The Finish

Isabella is 18 year old  girl from Arizona that goes on a vacation with her step dad to Alaska while there she meets the beautiful Denali…

Started by MRS TWILIGHT

104 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Isabelle Richerdson

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service