The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'The' (18)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LEFT FOR DEAD(A JAKE & NESSIE STORY)(completed)<3

hey guys was sitting here reading other fan fics and thats when I got to thinking what if Jake repeats history and leaves Nessie cause he t…

Started by PerciphonyAnne

111 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Summer Love

The One That Got Away - A One-shot

The One that Got Away - A One-shot  It was in the middle of high school when we first met. I saw him with his siblings, and couldn’t help…

Started by Jesse Desplat

22 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Jesse Desplat

The Beginning to The End……

This is a very unique story it will have a sequel!! but i just wanna know if its good so when you read it tell me if you like it and tell y…

Started by Langston Price Smith

7 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Kelley Brady

Renesmee's Diary (Repost)

Hey, readers of the world :) This story is about what I thought would have happened after Breaking Dawn. I posted this story a long time ag…

Started by мadaмe~ғorevergιrl♥™

39 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by the pack,

The Crush of a Coward

I hate you   yet I love you   and I fear you   but why can't you fear me   why cant you love me . . .    why cant you love me?   I look at…

Started by Vanessiean S.E.

4 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Vanessiean S.E.

Never Again (Sequel to Renesmee's Diary) PG13

*Hey there, all you readers. As some of you may know, I wrote a story called Renesmee's Diary and the unfinished sequel to that story, Neve…

65 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Amanda

The Art of Lying

The Art of Lying   The typical day started with lying and ended with a sigh. The typical girl who kept up her act and only fell when nobody…

Started by Lex

3 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Lex

Poems From The Heart

I've been writing a lot of poems lately about what's been going on and I thought I should share some of them. A couple might be a little de…

27 May 2, 2011
Reply by мadaмe~ғorevergιrl♥™

Night Time Terror

by, taylor snooze this is my first fanfic! hope you like it! Night time terror Shape-shifters black panther= Poppy, White tiger=James, P…

Started by taylor snooze

8 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Karli Cullen

The Noon Moon (Renesmee's life after Breaking Dawn)

Renesmee and Jacob find themselves surrounded by problem after problem...It's as if time is repeating itself with these 2 mythical creature…

Started by Rose Volturi

57 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Alice Cullen (Keeley)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service