The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Vampires' (16)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Vampire

After Breaking dawn, Something happens to Alice's Talent, after she went with Nahuel to learn more about half vampires, Edward and Bella ar…

Started by Asher Swan

45 Mar 21
Reply by Asher Swan

That was Then, This is Now

i do not own twilight or anything else it all belongs to it's rightful owners -Episode 1- // New York // ***Bella's P.O.V.*** I sat there,…

Started by Bells Swan klutz =)

2 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Renesmee Carlie Cullen

Possessed by Twilight: Part 1

This fanfiction is a combination of both The Twilight Saga and my very own series I call The Possessors Saga.  The Possessors Saga is about…

Started by Joseph Sutton

6 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Joseph Sutton

Possessed by Twilight: Part 2

7. Twilight faded, and night was upon Forks, Washington. Brilliant stars filled the sky, and a nearly full moon was on the rise, lighting u…

Started by Joseph Sutton

1 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by rockstarrBella666

Possessed by Twilight: Part 4 (Final Part)

19. That evening, the possessors enjoyed another delightful night with their vampire friends. Upon arriving back with the 911 Turbo, David…

Started by Joseph Sutton

0 Sep 9, 2012

Possessed by Twilight: Part 3

13. Outside the house, Carlisle, Jasper, Edward, Emmett and Jacob stood in a row facing the southern direction of the woods. Behind them st…

Started by Joseph Sutton

0 Sep 9, 2012

I Wanna.... Embry's(Imprint) Story.... Not Your Average Wolf & Vampire Story...Officially (!COM-PLET-ED!)

Original Post Date: October 3, 2009 Okay! Were Gonna do this again!, and as many times as it takes to get this story completed! Thank You…

Started by The-Quellster

1088 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Mihzz Black

Fireblast - 13+

Hey all! So, after popular demand, I decided to write Fireblast, a Carlisle+Esme fanfic. It's basically an alternate ending to Esme's st…

Started by Mrs Sky Cullen

29 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Tayla Hayley and Tia

The Gifted

It's been years now since the Volturi left Forks. But one thing is evident, they aren't happy. They were outnumbered greatly, with much…

Started by emma dove ♥

1 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Alexandra Cullen

Tantalizing.

This isn't a FanFic connected to Twilight per say, because theses are all my characters, but they were all inspired by Twilight. These book…

Started by Sophie

1 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by wolfgirl

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service