The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Volturi' (15)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Forbidden - A Reneslec Story (Renesmee and Alec)

This is my first fanfic on here, so sorry if it's no good! But please could at least someone do me the honour of reading and reviewing this…

Started by EmelineeBaconineeTortalinee

9 Jan 27
Reply by Sumaiya

Fugitive: A Volturi Fanfiction

The story replaces Breaking Dawn. So Bella is human in this one. The idea for this story came from one of the role plays that i was in. I d…

Started by Jada Blackwater

36 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Jada Blackwater

Sunset Forest

They are coming back. Pain is ahead, but also is something that Renesmee never thought of. Love.                         Sunset Forest  …

Started by Marisa Wilson

202 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Chris

<3 Before the Dawn <3

Before the Dawn   ~Chapter One- Before the Dawn~     I would have never thought that my life would change as abrubtly as this, but it had.…

Started by Gabby

3 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Gabby

The Gifted

It's been years now since the Volturi left Forks. But one thing is evident, they aren't happy. They were outnumbered greatly, with much…

Started by emma dove ♥

1 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Alexandra Cullen

Edward+Jake=An Edake

Edward, Bella Volturi and Jake DRAMA Story! I'm writing about Isabella being Aro's daughter and Jake is part of the Volturi before he has h…

Started by Anabella Cullen Lunzel

58 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Anabella Cullen Lunzel

Mine Is Yours

Isabella has been a member of the Volturi guard for more than 600 years. Extremely powerful and hand-picked by Aro himself, Isabella holds…

Started by Daisy Hudson

6 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Bella loves Edward Forever

My Family, My Friends, My Volturi

This is a fanfiction about vampire Bella moving to Forks with her "twin" sister and two parents, Linda and Chad Swan.  Her sister's name is…

Started by « †‡Bailz Volturi‡† »

14 May 24, 2011
Reply by jOyCE

Oh My Meddling Creator! [a Marcus & Didyme story]

Meet Myraena. She's one of the godlike beings that God created after the fall of Eden. Originally she and her siblings were created to pro…

Started by lietoMEsweetly

12 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by lietoMEsweetly

Fear (A Jacob and Renesmee Love Story)

Renesmee finds herself in another disaster...Surrounded by pain, heartache, and betrayal...And It starts with.....Death of a loved one   I…

Started by Rose Volturi

68 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Rose Volturi

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service