The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Werewolves' (8)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Possessed by Twilight: Part 1

This fanfiction is a combination of both The Twilight Saga and my very own series I call The Possessors Saga.  The Possessors Saga is about…

Started by Joseph Sutton

6 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Joseph Sutton

Possessed by Twilight: Part 2

7. Twilight faded, and night was upon Forks, Washington. Brilliant stars filled the sky, and a nearly full moon was on the rise, lighting u…

Started by Joseph Sutton

1 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by rockstarrBella666

Possessed by Twilight: Part 4 (Final Part)

19. That evening, the possessors enjoyed another delightful night with their vampire friends. Upon arriving back with the 911 Turbo, David…

Started by Joseph Sutton

0 Sep 9, 2012

Possessed by Twilight: Part 3

13. Outside the house, Carlisle, Jasper, Edward, Emmett and Jacob stood in a row facing the southern direction of the woods. Behind them st…

Started by Joseph Sutton

0 Sep 9, 2012

Desperate for You

Jacob had his girlfriend, Shaleigh before Bella came back and they really loved each other. Will Bella change things. Will Shaleigh get…

Started by Bianca Hale <3 :)

51 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by lizzie

Eternal

I sat there, my heart pounding quicker every second.                              …

Started by Kassandra Mills

8 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Kassandra Mills

Midnight Star

The Beginning - Funeral in Russia~Rayne~  What was the point in staying here? I ask myself while the fluffy white snow swirl past me in th…

Started by Nikoru-Sama

5 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Nikoru-Sama

Boys, Creatures, and Just Life

My fanfic "Boys, Creatures, and Just Life" is about a 13 year old, African American girl named __________, that was adopted by the Culle…

Started by Eyana Yasmeen Swan-Black

7 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Eyana Yasmeen Swan-Black

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service