The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Wolves' (12)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Leah x Edward (?) [If ya want it tell me, and take it!]

The first time I ever had any contact with Edward Cullen was when I smelled him. It was actually... a good smell.  But I had to keep m…

Started by Bre~The~Wolfeh

11 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Bre~The~Wolfeh

The Beginning to The End……

This is a very unique story it will have a sequel!! but i just wanna know if its good so when you read it tell me if you like it and tell y…

Started by Langston Price Smith

7 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Kelley Brady

I Wanna.... Embry's(Imprint) Story.... Not Your Average Wolf & Vampire Story...Officially (!COM-PLET-ED!)

Original Post Date: October 3, 2009 Okay! Were Gonna do this again!, and as many times as it takes to get this story completed! Thank You…

Started by The-Quellster

1088 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Mihzz Black

In the darkness I see no light (Composed of short stoires)

My short stories located in the comments. Tell me what you think. Thanks   Peace,   Jessica Hale ;)

Started by Jessica Hale

1 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by ♥Shadow Aria Luna Black♥

In the darkness I see no light (Composed of short stoires)

My short stories located in the comments. Tell me what you think. Thanks   Peace,   Jessica Hale ;)

Started by Jessica Hale

6 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Jessica Hale

Seeing Through

Renesmee and Jacob had their first child. They have triplets! Everybody is estatic, but what happens when one of them starts seeing things.…

Started by barbieee

35 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by The Forgotten

Greased Twilight

What if Bella and Edward met in the 1950s? This is my version if they met in the 1950s, its like Grease exept a bit different because Ed…

Started by barbieee

35 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by The Forgotten

After Moon

A/N-After Breaking Dawn.After MoonH.Chapter 1-Nessie's POV  I laughed looking at little Clarie. I liked that name for her and so did she. S…

Started by Hannah Hale

5 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Asha Frost

Famous

Isabella Swan is rich, and so are her two best friends. They get everything they want when they want it. They're 16 and beautiful, then th…

Started by barbieee

8 May 16, 2010
Reply by barbieee

Love Triangle

Megan loves Twilight. Even though her parents are divorced, her best friend is dying, and she found out that her best friend's boyfriend is…

Started by barbieee

3 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by barbieee

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service