The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'a' (18)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Living is a problem because everything dies

Living is a problem because everything dies Edward gives in to Bella so they do you know what. Jasper tries to kill Bella on her 18th birth…

Started by Isabelle

312 Mar 5
Reply by Isabelle

100 Days of Winter

100 Days of Winter by Just~Believe~It   INTRODUCTION I'm not usually the kind person you would call "extreme", but when the situation in…

Started by Just~Believe~It

5 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Chris

A Girl Named Echoe.

I took my last breath and said "Goodbye my love." He then whispered into my ear and said      "Echoe I can see your bra." He lau…

Started by Ruthie(Fame is Now Injectable)

61 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Jazmett Luver

A Life To Remember (pg 13)

Hey guys.[:Just a little insight on my story, Its called a Life To Remember because it goes along the story line of A Walk To Remember by N…

Started by Oh!"I'll be your truth...♥"

7 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Bella Cullen

The Crush of a Coward

I hate you   yet I love you   and I fear you   but why can't you fear me   why cant you love me . . .    why cant you love me?   I look at…

Started by Vanessiean S.E.

4 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Vanessiean S.E.

a single wish

this is my first story the first chapter part 1&2 are done by Karli Cullen after that the rest are mine   I was running but from what?…

Started by Karli Voltori

12 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Karli Voltori

A Snake's Secrets{A Draco and Hermione One-Shot}

I paced back and forth from window to window in the Astronomy Tower. The battle raged on below me. Screams and explosions echoed continuous…

Started by

18 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by JORDANCER97

Three Coins in a Fountain

The Denali Sisters' story by myself and mareesa cullen   This idea stemmed from my entry into Nina Rose's 3rd writing challenge; Three Coin…

Started by TeamCarlisle+Esme

31 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Kristahra Collins

A Forbidden Love: Werewolf and Vampire

What's more forbidden than a love between a human and a vampire? A love between a werewolf and a vampire. The vampire is a female named Van…

Started by ♥тнє.σƒƒι¢ιαℓ.αℓι¢є.qυαяαηтιηє♥

4 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by ♥тнє.σƒƒι¢ιαℓ.αℓι¢є.qυαяαηтιηє♥

Daydreams a Beautiful Reality (Re-Post)

Hey Everyone.. I know this one of my one shot stories that got into a fanfoction somehow.. but I can't find it!! :( It somehow got…

Started by Sofia Michelle Clearwater

21 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Sofia Michelle Clearwater

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service