The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'after' (7)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Forever After- A Breaking Dawn Saga

(This story is Bella's point of view) Preface My perfect piece of forever was supposed to be the end of the story. But I think it’s time…

Started by Tw!light (Bella Cullen)

132 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Patricia

Full Moon series. Seth POV.(4years after Breaking Dawn)

Hello Twilight fans and Fan ficition lovers!!!  This is once again and hopefully the last time I'm going to move my story The Full Moon ser…

Started by Sofia Michelle Clearwater

52 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Alice Cullen (Keeley)

My two shining Sun.

Hey everyone I got a message from one of my readers and I agree with her..I think it should be better if my story was in a discussion...so…

62 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by IzzyჱܓFlenniken

Alice's Life (Before and After)

Hey guys, I'm back after a super long vacation. I have a new story here about Alice and her life before she became a vamp. Tell me if you l…

Started by GiffyWiffy

3 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Renesmee Carlie Cullen-Black

Unexpected ~ By Mrs. Bee {we did the Un Thinkable and it was so UnExpected} A Renesmee and Jacob Story..

http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/myeshas-fanfic-please-read    A story about Renesmee and Jake after Breaking…

Started by Myesha Lee Black

28 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Gladys Rosario

What kind of ending do you like the most?

What kind of endings to you prefer?   ~Unoriginal, cheesy, predictable, but still very loved 'happy endings'   ~Tear maker, depressing and…

Started by Just~Believe~It

1 May 23, 2010
Reply by Just~Believe~It

Full Moon series. Seth POV.(4years after Breaking Dawn)

Hi everyone Finally hoping they won't delete again this story hope you like it please comment and Banners are welcome. AND A SP…

12 May 8, 2010
Reply by Sofia Michelle Clearwater

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service