The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'alice' (34)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

~Approaching High Noon~ A Continuation of Breaking Dawn

Disclaimer: I do NOT own the Twilight saga or The House Of Night! Stephenie Myer owns it, although I do wish she'd loan me Jake- but oh wel…

Started by Gabby

11 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Gabby

My Story

This is my story. Not my fan fiction, my autobiography about my life. My parents died in a car crash when I was three and I lived in an orp…

Started by Makenna Alice Cullen

39 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Jesse Desplat

Xtreme Truth or Dare: The Cullen Way

Emmett wants to have his own game show. And what game is the best game for his show? Truth or Dare!!!! But what happens when his show gets…

Started by xtheBLEACHEDalchemistx

181 May 29, 2012
Reply by XxgansitoxX

Hired Love (ALL HUMAN)

Bella, a poor 17- year old who is forced to work as Edward Cullen's personal maid!Edward, a rich, spoiled 17 yr.old, who is dedicated to ma…

Started by kylie cullen-black

502 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Kelley Brady

The Long Road Home: The Journey of Alice and Jasper

The Long Road Home: The Journey of Alice and Jasper This is the story of the long and winding path that Alice and Jasper took to finding…

Started by Jessica Brown

26 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Jessica Brown

Blessed

Rosalie Hale's POV   I stood outside me and Emmetts door. I could hear the tv blaring on the other side of it.  I took a deep breath. Why w…

Started by

41 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by PerciphonyAnne

Forever Young {An Edward Cullen Love Story, but NOT WITH BELLA}

What do you do when the person  you loved, the person you were meant to be with was promised to another when he was promised to you first?…

Started by TakeABiteOfMyHeartTonight<3

497 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by TakeABiteOfMyHeartTonight<3

Insanity (Oneshot)

A/N: I wanted to write a Twilight fanfiction, and this was the first thing that came to me. I know, it's not really much - just my take on…

Started by Cathy

1 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Marie Antoniette Cullen

vampires return-about alice and jasper from alices POV

i was writing in my diary. something that i started to do now that bella moved here. "DEAR DIARY, I REALLY WANT A KITTEN BUT JASPER SAYS IT…

Started by alice nicole dawson

9 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by PerciphonyAnne

ThE fLiPpEd ChOicE

Bella is back in high school and this time, she's going to have a much harder choice. Not only does she has to pick between the sweet schoo…

Started by barbieee

18 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by barbieee

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service