The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'and' (25)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bella's Goodbye

Everything from Twilight belongs to Stephenie Meyer, the remaining content of the story belongs to the author.   Preface   Once you fi…

Started by Donna Webster

40 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Donna Webster

Reclaimed

Reclaimed Prolouge: Destiny is a funny thing. It toys with us, plays with us, molds us into what it sees fit like we consist of nothing but…

Started by Lizza Cullen

0 Nov 21, 2012

LEFT FOR DEAD(A JAKE & NESSIE STORY)(completed)<3

hey guys was sitting here reading other fan fics and thats when I got to thinking what if Jake repeats history and leaves Nessie cause he t…

Started by PerciphonyAnne

111 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Summer Love

Truth or Dare:With the cullens :-)

The cullens and Bella play a nasty and disterbing round of truth or dare. But Edward dosen't want Bella to play becase she is human. Will B…

Started by alyssa cullen

101 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by alyssa cullen

I thought you were the one for me (Renesmee and Jacob)

Chapter One-         I went to Seth's house and knocked on his door. "Renesmee?" S…

Started by Runaway love

10 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Runaway love

I Love You

A/N This is a story about Emmett Cullen, and his love interest when he was human. What happens when his love interest finds him when Emmett…

Started by Ashley Camero Black 666

73 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Jazmett Luver

True Love - A Seth Imprint Story

True Love – A Seth Imprint Story Disclaimer: I own nothing but the story itself.     Chapter 1     Seth-     Ugh! Paul imprinted on Mand…

Started by Alice Renee Cullen

19 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Alice Renee Cullen

People find out (Don't comment not done)

People find out that the Cullens are vampire and the wolfpack are wolves.                                       Chapter One-   I walked int…

Started by Runaway love

2 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Runaway love

Diamond Embrace

Teaser:  Imagine you are a newborn vampire that refuses to drink human blood. Who would be the first coven you would want to find? The Cull…

Started by Roseanna Elizabeth Boyce

42 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by Roseanna Elizabeth Boyce

vampires return-about alice and jasper from alices POV

i was writing in my diary. something that i started to do now that bella moved here. "DEAR DIARY, I REALLY WANT A KITTEN BUT JASPER SAYS IT…

Started by alice nicole dawson

9 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by PerciphonyAnne

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service