The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'banners' (12)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Minnie's Banners

Hey there!   I sometimes have some free time for banner making and my fanfictions, so if you need a banner just ask :) I have been making b…

Started by Minnie@FriskyFairytales™

521 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Shantrell Cullen

Rose Graphics

Formerly 'Bird-kid Banners'Textures provided by Twilight Fantasy Graphics.Character Banner: Fan Fiction Banner: Book Cover: Special…

Started by Ash™

693 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Amy

Banners By Meeeeee!

OK, so I've made quite a couple banners before, they're not amazazing (amaz-a-zing) but they are not suckish. I will be able to make them i…

Started by Danielle

8 May 4, 2011
Reply by Blondie! : ) ™

BANNERS EXTREME 2.0!!!!!!!!!!! BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!!!!!

IIIMMMM BAAACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! START MAKING REQUESTS!!!!!! PLEEEASSSE!!!!   IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE DREAM BANNER FOR YOUR STORY, YOU HAVE…

Started by αℓєєƨнα нαℓє™

153 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by αℓєєƨнα нαℓє™

Willow's Banners

This is my banner shop for people in desperate need of an awesome or semi-awesome banner. Here are some examples of my work.         lin…

Started by Bella Willow

55 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Bella Willow

Running Escape

Bellas POV  Preface  I ran away from the only home I’ve known for the past two-hundred years. They were horrible creatures and I just co…

Started by Amanda

122 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Isabella Marie Cullen

I Make Banners

If you need a banner just give me the1) Name of story & link. 2) Any pictures you want in your banner. 3) Any ideas you have for your b…

Started by Danielle

2 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Danielle

The Hunger Games

What are the hunger games? Seventy-four years ago the thirteen districts started a rebellion against the capitol. They lost and distrcit th…

Started by Amanda

28 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by ♥♥Long.Live.Love♥♥

CRAZED

Crazed is a fanfic a friend and i have been writing. It is a Edward and Bella story and if you like the idea please post. A word of warning…

Started by Cristina

2 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Cristina

I Make Banners

I make banners. Just fill this out in a comment:     Title:   Auther:   Link:   Idea for what you were thinking would look good for your ba…

Started by Danielle

16 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Danielle

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service