The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'bella' (97)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Forever After- A Breaking Dawn Saga

(This story is Bella's point of view) Preface My perfect piece of forever was supposed to be the end of the story. But I think it’s time…

Started by Tw!light (Bella Cullen)

133 Jun 18
Reply by claudia jimenez

Golden Hero Chapter 7: Newborn Feelings

Chapter 6: http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/golden-hero-chapter-6-buried   Hey guys I know its been a really really…

Started by Kristin Marie

14 Apr 20
Reply by claudia jimenez

Over My Head

A X-Men & Twilight Crossover Fan Fiction When Edward leaves, Bella decides that it's time to go back home to where she belongs: Charle…

Started by Miss Sixx

3 Mar 1
Reply by Infinite Love

Golden Eyes (NOW COMPLETE)

What if Carlisle had a daughter biologically-Bella. Many years ago, when he turned into a vampire, he left them because he was afraid that…

Started by ѼForeverTwilighter

2106 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by ѼForeverTwilighter

Unsatisfying Love

Summary Edward Cullen. Is a very powerful and rich business man. he has two wives. The first his Job, the other is Bella Cullen. When he is…

Started by vamp youta

22 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by edward cashley

Inside A Book

Okay, so here goes...I got the idea for this story after watching the mini-series "Lost In Austen". If anyone doesn't know what the series…

Started by Minnie@FriskyFairytales™

105 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by ☢Ƥℓαʏ Ɖɛα∂☢

Reclaimed

Reclaimed Prolouge: Destiny is a funny thing. It toys with us, plays with us, molds us into what it sees fit like we consist of nothing but…

Started by Lizza Cullen

0 Nov 21, 2012

Danger Choice Twilight/Vampire Diaries crossover

ok so damon salvatore found out katherine is not dead and sets out to find her, on his quest he stumbles upon a crying girl in a forest, ye…

Started by Alexia Jackson ~*Percy's Girl*~

42 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Renesmee Carlie Cullen

Don't Worry. It's Arranged

I have decided to make this fanfic on Bella and Edward getting into an arranged marriage because of their cruel parents wanting to look goo…

Started by Anabella Cullen Lunzel

120 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Alyssa Cullen

~Approaching High Noon~ A Continuation of Breaking Dawn

Disclaimer: I do NOT own the Twilight saga or The House Of Night! Stephenie Myer owns it, although I do wish she'd loan me Jake- but oh wel…

Started by Gabby

11 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Gabby

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service