The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'black' (11)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Frozen Sunrise: Forever in between

Hey guys! I was pretty interested on how renesmee's life would be like before and during the immortality change, so i wrote my own story ba…

Started by ♥Chelsrawr♥

111 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Le Grazie Salvataggio

Missing: Not Your Average Jacob Imprint Story

Preface Her face was that of an angel. Her hair hung in bouncy tendrils and her eyes sparkled like a million night skies. Yes, Jacob Black…

Started by Koko the Mustache

17 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Koko the Mustache

Bleeding Love: Chapters Five-Nine- PG

XoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoXo   Part OneI stepped slowly into his huge, bright bedro…

Started by Switzerland_Bri

32 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Switzerland_Bri

Unlikely

In this story Bella is a werewolf and attends La Push High, home of the Wolfs, until her dad transfers to Forks High, home of the Spartans…

Started by Bella Willow

13 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Kali' Cullen

I Woke Up In Twilight?

Brooke Calvin is a complete twihard and has been every since she has read the first book. When she wishes on her new present, a "magical ne…

Started by Kayla Cullen

83 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Marie Antoniette Cullen

Opposite Love [B&J story]

..thanx to dark angel love 4 da banner :D     ...thanx 2 mandy 4 da banner! :P     ...thanx 2 cassie 4 da banner! XD   Ch.1 BPOV I…

Started by γααz.sτewiee.williαмs.

13 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by γααz.sτewiee.williαмs.

My Torn-Apart Life: Chapter 6, 7, and 8

Chapter 6   I woke up on the floor of my bedroom. I could barely make out the lean figure standing above me. It was a woman, for sure, and…

Started by Bellaluver14

7 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Mara Cullen

Endless Love

OMIGOOSH I found this document I once had posted here like... a thousand years ago [yep, I'm that old because Im a vampire] and I anm soo h…

Started by Just~Believe~It

64 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Ashley :)

dreams a story about teenage love

this is a story about bella and edward but what if they met by bella being a teacher and edward being a doctor but one day a little g…

Started by kamila black cullen

5 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by kamila black cullen

Twilight / New Moon Parody!

Here I'll post two kind of attatchments so you can click them and read the parodies, I don't post them directly here as text because of imp…

Started by Just~Believe~It

10 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Kitten The Ninja :D

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service