The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'carlisle' (24)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Golden Eyes (NOW COMPLETE)

What if Carlisle had a daughter biologically-Bella. Many years ago, when he turned into a vampire, he left them because he was afraid that…

Started by ѼForeverTwilighter

2106 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by ѼForeverTwilighter

GOLDEN EYES

What if Carlisle had a daughter biologically, Bella Cullen, as we know her. Carlisle was turned to a vampire, so he left his wife and d…

Started by ѼForeverTwilighter

81 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by dmitri dixon

The Long Road Home: The Journey of Alice and Jasper

The Long Road Home: The Journey of Alice and Jasper This is the story of the long and winding path that Alice and Jasper took to finding…

Started by Jessica Brown

26 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Jessica Brown

Forever Young {An Edward Cullen Love Story, but NOT WITH BELLA}

What do you do when the person  you loved, the person you were meant to be with was promised to another when he was promised to you first?…

Started by TakeABiteOfMyHeartTonight<3

497 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by TakeABiteOfMyHeartTonight<3

Not So Submissive (finalé of NSS trilogy)

banner by Mrs Sky Cullen - ABSOLUTELY FANTABULOUS!!!!The family is coming back together, and life is returning to normal...but are the Cul…

Started by TeamCarlisle+Esme

71 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by TeamCarlisle+Esme

Stars

"Good friends are like stars: you don't always see them, but they're always there" I feel Carlisle and Esme don't get enough attention, b…

354 Dec 18, 2010

Not So Simple (sequel to Not So Secret)

heal our family, save our world...nothing is ever that simple - This is the sequel to Not So Secret: read it here... http://thetwiligh…

222 Dec 15, 2010

Not So Secret

humans come to rely on science, vampires are less likely to be discovered but, if they were, they would be facing a real threat. what if th…

171 Dec 13, 2010

My Torn-Apart Life: Chapter 6, 7, and 8

Chapter 6   I woke up on the floor of my bedroom. I could barely make out the lean figure standing above me. It was a woman, for sure, and…

Started by Bellaluver14

7 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Mara Cullen

Now's the Time to Fall in Love

C/E All Human COMPLETE Set in the 1920’s-30’s-40s ish era. the research and timing is a little dodgy I know - sorry! - but go easy on me :)…

86 Nov 6, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service