The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'cullen' (39)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My Story

This is my story. Not my fan fiction, my autobiography about my life. My parents died in a car crash when I was three and I lived in an orp…

Started by Makenna Alice Cullen

39 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Jesse Desplat

GOLDEN EYES

What if Carlisle had a daughter biologically, Bella Cullen, as we know her. Carlisle was turned to a vampire, so he left his wife and d…

Started by ѼForeverTwilighter

81 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by dmitri dixon

The Long Road Home: The Journey of Alice and Jasper

The Long Road Home: The Journey of Alice and Jasper This is the story of the long and winding path that Alice and Jasper took to finding…

Started by Jessica Brown

26 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Jessica Brown

History Repeating

Bella and Edward have met before, back in the 1930's. Bella is a Salvatore and is an 'old' kind of vampire, although never got around to te…

Started by Bella Willow

108 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Zippora Mitchell

Cheater

Hellloooo! Well, I had another story called cheater in all IM from and now I'm going to continue it as a mix between IM and a just regular…

Started by barbieee

4 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Rosie

Forever Young {An Edward Cullen Love Story, but NOT WITH BELLA}

What do you do when the person  you loved, the person you were meant to be with was promised to another when he was promised to you first?…

Started by TakeABiteOfMyHeartTonight<3

497 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by TakeABiteOfMyHeartTonight<3

Insanity (Oneshot)

A/N: I wanted to write a Twilight fanfiction, and this was the first thing that came to me. I know, it's not really much - just my take on…

Started by Cathy

1 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Marie Antoniette Cullen

Midnight Reign

Preface I am Reign Cullen. My name at birth was Scarlet Denise Reign Johnson (long right). I was only 23 when I was transformed into a vam…

Started by Zanica [♥ʙɛɐuᴛiғuᴌ_ɱiᴎᴅ♥™]

166 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by °•♥[{℞;3ℬeL♪_☪♪ANq3L♬]}♥•°

ThE fLiPpEd ChOicE

Bella is back in high school and this time, she's going to have a much harder choice. Not only does she has to pick between the sweet schoo…

Started by barbieee

18 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by barbieee

The Last Rose

Disclaimer~ I (obviously)  don’t own Twilight.       Chapter 1   I allowed myself to fall back against my bed with a sigh of relief.…

Started by Beautiful Remains {Brittney}

7 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Jan

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service