The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'dawn' (14)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Forever After- A Breaking Dawn Saga

(This story is Bella's point of view) Preface My perfect piece of forever was supposed to be the end of the story. But I think it’s time…

Started by Tw!light (Bella Cullen)

132 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Patricia

~Approaching High Noon~ A Continuation of Breaking Dawn

Disclaimer: I do NOT own the Twilight saga or The House Of Night! Stephenie Myer owns it, although I do wish she'd loan me Jake- but oh wel…

Started by Gabby

11 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Gabby

100 Days of Winter

banner credit goes to myself.   100 Days of Winter by Just~Believe~It   INTRODUCTION I'm not usually the kind person you would call "extrem…

Started by Just~Believe~It

4 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Just~Believe~It

ThE fLiPpEd ChOicE

Bella is back in high school and this time, she's going to have a much harder choice. Not only does she has to pick between the sweet schoo…

Started by barbieee

18 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by barbieee

When in rome (Edward & Bella) story

Bella takes atrip to rome with her sister rosalie. There she meets the mysterious Edward cullen . Edward's brother is Rosalie's fiance . Be…

Started by Izzy-Marie @LoL Cullen.com :D

8 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Izzy-Marie @LoL Cullen.com :D

CONTEST!! Prizes included!!!! Read on!

Hey guys, its Nisha!! I decided to host a little contest in honor of starting Breaking Dawn filming! Only up to 16 people can enter :) You…

Started by Nisha

95 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Mariah Fitzgerald

All's Fair in Love and War

Takes place in Breaking Dawn. Alice and Jasper have been acting weird lately - avoiding the family, disappearing for days at a time with no…

Started by Ash™

28 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Ash™

Endless Love

OMIGOOSH I found this document I once had posted here like... a thousand years ago [yep, I'm that old because Im a vampire] and I anm soo h…

Started by Just~Believe~It

64 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Ashley :)

Different Lives, Same Pain PG-13

Author's Summary: This is during Breaking Dawn when Jacob parts himself from the Pack, Seth and Leah follow him. Rosalie and Leah create a…

Started by Emma

7 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by MRS TWILIGHT

Unexpected ~ By Mrs. Bee {we did the Un Thinkable and it was so UnExpected} A Renesmee and Jacob Story..

http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/myeshas-fanfic-please-read    A story about Renesmee and Jake after Breaking…

Started by Myesha Lee Black

28 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Gladys Rosario

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service