The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'death' (9)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Living is a problem because everything dies

Living is a problem because everything dies Edward gives in to Bella so they do you know what. Jasper tries to kill Bella on her 18th birth…

Started by Isabelle The Galaxy Defender

312 Mar 5
Reply by Isabelle The Galaxy Defender

A Life To Remember (pg 13)

Hey guys.[:Just a little insight on my story, Its called a Life To Remember because it goes along the story line of A Walk To Remember by N…

Started by Oh!"I'll be your truth...♥"

7 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Bella Cullen

Gone

Bella's POV   Suddenly everything made perfect sense. Edward was gone, my only true friend hated me because I was in love with a man who di…

Started by Just~Believe~It

33 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by Just~Believe~It

Blood Chronicles: New Beginnings (Book 1)

* ** *** ** * One night of fire and blood and pain. One night of fighting and death. One night of abandonment...that one night changed my…

Started by Elena Maine ღ

72 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by sakura kurosaki

Heartbeat

This fan fiction takes place during the time after the van crash when Edward is ignoring Bella. Bella has already figured out what Edward a…

Started by Makenna Alice Cullen

133 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Mak Carson

Life and Death

This is a short story that takes place in Twilight when the rapists in Port Angeles are cornering Bella. It is all told in Edward’s point o…

Started by Makenna Alice Cullen

28 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Makenna Alice Cullen

Nothing is Impossible

Prolouge- (From Eclipse, Chapter 24 Snap Decision, pg. 547-548)                      Seth wasn't limping any…

Started by Erin

1 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Erin

Blood Red Tulips... A vampires new life.

The people in this story are all from my life. Only first names will be used. Last names will b made up. I rate this story PG-13. Plz leave…

Started by Angel Night

18 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by ♥vamplvr27♥

Immortal Tears!

This is my new fanfic. I started it with a question. What if Carlisle died. Where would Esme be.....what would happen to the kids....what k…

Started by Esme Anne Platt Evenson Cullen=]

82 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by shauny

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service