The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'edward' (87)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Forever After- A Breaking Dawn Saga

(This story is Bella's point of view) Preface My perfect piece of forever was supposed to be the end of the story. But I think it’s time…

Started by Tw!light (Bella Cullen)

133 Jun 18
Reply by claudia jimenez

Unsatisfying Love

Summary Edward Cullen. Is a very powerful and rich business man. he has two wives. The first his Job, the other is Bella Cullen. When he is…

Started by vamp youta

22 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by edward cashley

Inside A Book

Okay, so here goes...I got the idea for this story after watching the mini-series "Lost In Austen". If anyone doesn't know what the series…

Started by Minnie@FriskyFairytales™

105 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by ☢Ƥℓαʏ Ɖɛα∂☢

Danger Choice Twilight/Vampire Diaries crossover

ok so damon salvatore found out katherine is not dead and sets out to find her, on his quest he stumbles upon a crying girl in a forest, ye…

Started by Alexia Jackson ~*Percy's Girl*~

42 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Renesmee Carlie Cullen

Don't Worry. It's Arranged

I have decided to make this fanfic on Bella and Edward getting into an arranged marriage because of their cruel parents wanting to look goo…

Started by Anabella Cullen Lunzel

120 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Alyssa Cullen

First Light

What if Bella was born in 1901 and she got the Spanish influenza in 1918 too? What if she and Edward met at the hospital, both deathly sick…

Started by Makenna Alice Cullen

152 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by carmelarouk

Xtreme Truth or Dare: The Cullen Way

Emmett wants to have his own game show. And what game is the best game for his show? Truth or Dare!!!! But what happens when his show gets…

Started by xtheBLEACHEDalchemistx

181 May 29, 2012
Reply by XxgansitoxX

GOLDEN EYES

What if Carlisle had a daughter biologically, Bella Cullen, as we know her. Carlisle was turned to a vampire, so he left his wife and d…

Started by ѼForeverTwilighter

81 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by dmitri dixon

100 Days of Winter

100 Days of Winter by Just~Believe~It   INTRODUCTION I'm not usually the kind person you would call "extreme", but when the situation in…

Started by Just~Believe~It

5 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Chris

Just a Dream (pg13)

Summary: Edward and Bella live in 1918. Edward doesn't get the flu and leaves to go fight in WWI leaving Bella in Chicago. While Edward is…

Started by XD Mini Minna XD

12 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Alexandra Styles Cullen

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service