The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'emmett' (19)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hired Love (ALL HUMAN)

Bella, a poor 17- year old who is forced to work as Edward Cullen's personal maid!Edward, a rich, spoiled 17 yr.old, who is dedicated to ma…

Started by kylie cullen-black

502 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Kelley Brady

The Long Road Home: The Journey of Alice and Jasper

The Long Road Home: The Journey of Alice and Jasper This is the story of the long and winding path that Alice and Jasper took to finding…

Started by Jessica Brown

26 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Jessica Brown

Blessed

Rosalie Hale's POV   I stood outside me and Emmetts door. I could hear the tv blaring on the other side of it.  I took a deep breath. Why w…

Started by

41 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by PerciphonyAnne

ThE fLiPpEd ChOicE

Bella is back in high school and this time, she's going to have a much harder choice. Not only does she has to pick between the sweet schoo…

Started by barbieee

18 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by barbieee

The Last Rose

Disclaimer~ I (obviously)  don’t own Twilight.       Chapter 1   I allowed myself to fall back against my bed with a sigh of relief.…

Started by Beautiful Remains {Brittney}

7 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Jan

Forever friends or more? an Emmett and Bella story

What would happen if Bella and Emmett grew up together and dated for a while. Then they were both changed. What will happen when they meet…

Started by Alexia Jackson ~*Percy's Girl*~

28 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Alexia Jackson ~*Percy's Girl*~

Memento Mori

A/N: Hi there! This chapter is titled The Kind for a reason. Why? It's a song. A nice one, at that. Something to get used to: Every chapter…

Started by ketty.

1 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by ketty.

My Torn-Apart Life: Chapter 6, 7, and 8

Chapter 6   I woke up on the floor of my bedroom. I could barely make out the lean figure standing above me. It was a woman, for sure, and…

Started by Bellaluver14

7 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Mara Cullen

Girls Next Door (ALL HUMAN)

Edward, Jasper, and Emmett are extremely good-looking guys who all live in the same posh apartment. They're all filthy rich and they are be…

Started by kylie cullen-black

211 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Daiisey

Nothing is Impossible

Prolouge- (From Eclipse, Chapter 24 Snap Decision, pg. 547-548)                      Seth wasn't limping any…

Started by Erin

1 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Erin

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service