The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'family' (13)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Golden Eyes (NOW COMPLETE)

What if Carlisle had a daughter biologically-Bella. Many years ago, when he turned into a vampire, he left them because he was afraid that…

Started by ѼForeverTwilighter

2106 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by ѼForeverTwilighter

GOLDEN EYES

What if Carlisle had a daughter biologically, Bella Cullen, as we know her. Carlisle was turned to a vampire, so he left his wife and d…

81 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by dmitri dixon

Rong one

Rong one         Ps:when you read the story lisin to this song   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn0LFzm3fpQ   (it brings mood to the sto…

Started by Bells Swan klutz =)

16 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Taylor Jordan Duffy

Never again

Never Again Chapter 1 ~Bella's pov~ When I found out, they were coming back. I really didn't know what to think, I mean what would they thi…

9 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Taylor Jordan Duffy

LOVE'S WOUNDS

♥LOVE’S WOUNDS♥ When Bella comes to Forks, it was because she was broken-hearted, because a golden-eyed vampire named Daniel…

336 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by love's wounds updates

Anonymous

What if Edward loved someone when he was human? Her name is Marie, but on the morning of their wedding, Edward disappeared. T…

265 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Ashley Jordan

Never Let you go

Never let you go   (After Battle in Eclipse)   Ch 1Edwards PovI sat in the corner of my room,I didn't breath speak or thinkall I felt was p…

11 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by DOG~LUVER

Never again (Edward and Bella story)

Never Again Chapter 1 ~Bella's pov~ When I found out, they were coming back. I really didn't know what to think, I mean what would they thi…

32 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Isabella Marie Cullen

Changes - an Alice/Jasper/Cullen Family ff

set when Alice and Jasper come join the Cullen family - bonding, slip ups, everything that comes with coming into and accepting new vamps i…

Started by TeamCarlisle+Esme

217 May 22, 2011
Reply by Mary Alice Brandon

Riding the Firebenders

Edward and Carlisle are missing, the place they were seen last nothing but ash. Adding to the chaos are rumours of terrible creatures, whic…

Started by Phoenix-Flyer

10 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Ashley <3's Ali and Jazz

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service