The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'fanfic' (11)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

100 Days of Winter

100 Days of Winter by Just~Believe~It   INTRODUCTION I'm not usually the kind person you would call "extreme", but when the situation in…

Started by Just~Believe~It

5 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Chris

Gone

Bella's POV   Suddenly everything made perfect sense. Edward was gone, my only true friend hated me because I was in love with a man who di…

33 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by Just~Believe~It

I Woke Up In Twilight?

Brooke Calvin is a complete twihard and has been every since she has read the first book. When she wishes on her new present, a "magical ne…

Started by Kayla Cullen

83 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Marie Antoniette Cullen

Running Escape

Bellas POV  Preface  I ran away from the only home I’ve known for the past two-hundred years. They were horrible creatures and I just co…

Started by Amanda

122 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Isabella Marie Cullen

Twilight Eclipse and the Pack of Wolves

Twilight sat down on the beach, staring at the millions of grains of sand. "They just stay here, never moving. Why? Don't they know that th…

Started by Roxxxy Top

1 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Alucard Again

Infamous: An Edward & Bella Story

To prevent confusions every POV (Point of View) will be from Bella’s perspective. This story takes place during Bella’s second year in Fork…

83 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Melissa

She [One-Shot]

I hope you like it! I have permission to use the song so disclaimer is needent, although copyright infrignment is not intended. Tell me wha…

11 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Just~Believe~It

Wanted Love ( A Seth Imprint Story )

Preface- Wanting someone to love is like wanting water to drink on a hot day.You cant actually drown away the feeling that you have for…

Started by Shaya a.k.a S-MONEY

5 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by sarah richardson

The Charms

My fanfic appears to have been deleted....so he is the updated version.  Hope you enjoy it!  all feedback welcome!   I don't claim to own a…

Started by ChezW

15 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Gisella Garcia

~Chey~ (Please read ?? :D??)

~Please excuse/ignore any mistakes I may make. I know I spell some things wrong. That's just because I'm too lazy to open Microsoft Word an…

Started by Chy Harris

169 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Chy Harris

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service